Something to ponder..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
What if Fisher kept McDaniels. This would be year three with a proven OC...one that knows how to use hus weapons.

If only....

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
HitStick said:
What if Fisher kept McDaniels. This would be year three with a proven OC...one that knows how to use hus weapons.

If only....

With an O line that can't block?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rambitious1 said:
HitStick said:

If only....

The O Line blocked fine last year. I'm not so certain its not due to shytty schemes.

Wonderboy

Rookie
HitStick said:
Rambitious1 said:
HitStick said:

If only....

The O Line blocked fine last year. I'm not so certain its not due to shytty schemes.

Completely agree. We are so predictable EVEN I (don't know how to show proper sarcasm here because clearly this sentence IS NOT TRUE) could dial up a successful defensive game plan against the Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think McDaniels was so jaded by his time with Spagnuolo that he just wanted to get out of here. Plus there was an opening with his idol, so he wasn't going to pass that up.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Why do you have to ruin the fun with stupid things like "reality" and "truth?" Sheesh...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wonderboy said:
Why do you have to ruin the fun with stupid things like "reality" and "truth?" Sheesh...
lol. Sorry. Bad habit I picked up while at the PD.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wonderboy said:
HitStick said:
Rambitious1 said:
HitStick said:

If only....

Completely agree. We are so predictable EVEN I (don't know how to show proper sarcasm here because clearly this sentence IS NOT TRUE) could dial up a successful defensive game plan against the Rams!

You probably could...I know I can call out weather its a run or pass...but our passes are just extentions of the run game

So just gameplan against the run and you will be fine.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
IIRC McDaniel's schemes take a long-time to develop, and I think part of the reason Schotty's scheme had success last year was because the quick dump-offs kept Sammie from getting creamed on every play. The OLine pass blocking has not impressed me so far this year, and can barely keep Sammie upright for the 3-to-5 step drops of the WCO. God help us if we start utilizing 5-to-7 steps again like in 2011.