Something that hasn't been acknowledged

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
The last week has been pretty bleak lately, not only did a ton of fans lose their home team but every fan got slapped in the face by Kroenke and the nfl. Despite all the bs lately I've noticed quite a few fans here, that have been members before me, are located in Cali. Just wanted to give all of you Cali fans huge props that you deserve. Never once did any of you take sides on the LA vs STL crap (which should never have happened, they're the same Rams no matter where they are) and never flaunted the win you all received with the relocation. We have a lot of class acts here that we shouldn't take for granted. Glad you guys get to see the Rams In Your own state, even if it means I will prob never see a home game again. Cheers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I appreciate this Fancents. I agree that most of the members here understood how tough it would be for the St Louis fans if the team got approved to move. By the same token, I think most of the St Louis fans understood that long time LA fans would feel pretty bad if the move didn't get approved. They showed equal class in all of this and I really appreciate that as well.

Here's to the Rams and their fans - no matter where they call home.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
There are some good LA guys here, but you really only should compliment their user names as some of the guys chose to bash on different fan sites.

It is what is, and is to be expected with a split fan base like we have.

Exactly why I don't want any more NFL in STL without a fresh brand.