Something Special for the Ram,Fact Fan ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
p_slider_funfacts_2.jpg
St_ Louis Rams 1200.jpg

p_slider_funfacts_3.jpg

23.jpg

Sorry about the Font size, it looked bigger when I posted it!!

Moostache

Rookie
I'd really like to see the Yellow Jersey - White Pants uniform as a throwback instead of the Royal Blue and Canary Yellow pants combo.
The ones that they had in '94 for the 75th year celebration were pretty sweet.

Aside from that, its a little surprising to see that Jim Everrett is the all-time leading passer still...thought Bulger had more yards...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Curiosity got the best of me...Bulger had 22,814 yards passing with the Rams.
I got these stat sheets from a blog when looking for historical Ram photos so I don't know when they where originally posted!

Moostache

Rookie
I got these stat sheets from a blog when looking for historical Ram photos so I don't know when they where originally posted!
All good...it was right and I was wrong...shows how time gets away from us! I remember Everett in college at Purdon't but forgot he was Rams all-time passer too! Thanks for the graphic it was an interesting read.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Didn't know pretty much all of these.
Red and Black uniforms though?! Defiantly didn't see that coming.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
In 1946, the Los Angeles Rams signed Kenny Washington, the first African American player in the modern era.

In 2014, the St. Louis Rams drafted Michael Sam, the NFL' s first openly gay player.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'd really like to see the Yellow Jersey - White Pants uniform as a throwback instead of the Royal Blue and Canary Yellow pants combo.
The ones that they had in '94 for the 75th year celebration were pretty sweet.

Aside from that, its a little surprising to see that Jim Everrett is the all-time leading passer still...thought Bulger had more yards...
I am partial to the blue on yellow as well. 34 in the picture above with the arm bands is sweet as is its opposite, 62. I actually looked for one of the yellows on the web to buy for myself but couldn't find. The original red, blue and brown would sure throw people though. That would be kinda fun. I'm assuming that the 7 uni is from Cleveland.

I was thinking there was a blue on yellow helmet for a short while...blue horns on yellow helmet. Maybe one of the early leather ones? I could be wrong.