Something Pretty Cool Is Happening Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I am pretty amazed today how many people have come by my office today to talk about the Rams and not make fun of me lol. I live and work in Boston and around here I am surrounded by a ton of "Pink Hats". In Boston Pink Hats are bandwagon jumpers who know nothing about the game.

In this territory of Pink Hats its been pretty cool to have some many folks stoked about watching the Rams tonight. At one point today I had 4 people in my office asking about C Long, Donald and Quinn. Asking what happened to Stacey and if Mason was the long term answer. Asking if the Rams could still make the playoffs and asking what we were going to with Bradford.

It was pretty cool seeing some much genuine interest in what is happening with this team. Mostly the folks here are excited to watch our defense tonight.

Thought I would share this and it looks like people are starting to recognize this team is building something pretty special.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am pretty amazed today how many people have come by my office today to talk about the Rams and not make fun of me lol. I live and work in Boston and around here I am surrounded by a ton of "Pink Hats". In Boston Pink Hats are bandwagon jumpers who know nothing about the game.

In this territory of Pink Hats its been pretty cool to have some many folks stoked about watching the Rams tonight. At one point today I had 4 people in my office asking about C Long, Donald and Quinn. Asking what happened to Stacey and if Mason was the long term answer. Asking if the Rams could still make the playoffs and asking what we were going to with Bradford.

It was pretty cool seeing some much genuine interest in what is happening with this team. Mostly the folks here are excited to watch our defense tonight.

Thought I would share this and it looks like people are starting to recognize this team is building something pretty special.

I really hope they can win this game tonight, on national TV.

I'm wearing my Rams golf shirt to work today... haven't done that in a while (just didn't feel like hearing the crap).

Win tonight... beat the Giants (they stink) and maybe... just maybe? Beat the Seahawks?

Oh man...

But if they lay an egg tonight, I swear :censored:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, since the Denver beat down and the back to back shutouts I’ve noticed it as well especially in the Fantasy Football World. They are so close you can smell it :X3::D

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My biggest fear now that everyone is watching lol.

I long for the days when you "just know" they will beat the good teams.

I wish I felt that way about tonight.

I believe they can beat the Cards, but there's still that nagging feeling.

I want it to go away!

C'mon, Rams... make it go away!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, since the Denver beat down and the back to back shutouts I’ve noticed it as well especially in the Fantasy Football World. They are so close you can smell it :X3::D

I know really.....try getting the Rams defense now lol.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I think every coach and player in that locker room knows that tonight is a night to show everyone what this team is all about.... that these last few weeks aren't flukes. Look for a big game....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I long for the days when you "just know" they will beat the good teams.

I wish I felt that way about tonight.

I believe they can beat the Cards, but there's still that nagging feeling.

I want it to go away!

C'mon, Rams... make it go away!

I hear you. I am so excited for tonight though.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'm excited for the game and I already bought my tickets to next Sunday's game as well.

It's been awhile since I've heard so much buzz in town about the Rams and I wanted to make sure I grabbed tickets to the Giants game before the team whoops the Cardinals tonight and the prices jump with fans realizing that it may potentially be the last game in town.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My wife called me early this afternoon to tell me that she wore her Ram jersey today. She's got a blinged out girl one. That never happens.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This one?
IMAG0550.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I really hope they can win this game tonight, on national TV.

I'm wearing my Rams golf shirt to work today... haven't done that in a while (just didn't feel like hearing the crap).

Win tonight... beat the Giants (they stink) and maybe... just maybe? Beat the Seahawks?

Oh man...

But if they lay an egg tonight, I swear :censored:
Wore my Rams golf polo as well. No shame in our game....then again..I wear it every Friday (or Thursday) before games.