Something nobody is talking about

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
except for a few teams, the home team usually wears their dark uniforms, so for the most part the rams away will be the same as their home. the one except i can think of is dallas

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
except for a few teams, the home team usually wears their dark uniforms, so for the most part the rams away will be the same as their home. the one except i can think of is dallas

Tampa and Jacksonville wear their whites at home during home games when the temp is 75+. That way the road team is at a disadvantage because the dark jerseys soak up way more heat.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Tampa and Jacksonville wear their whites at home during home games when the temp is 75+. That way the road team is at a disadvantage because the dark jerseys soak up way more heat.

Yup, Rams have been wearing white home unis last season, I don't expect the weather to go below 50 there.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
I too would like all white and blue at home and the yellow and blue on the road, this would not be restricted by the one helmet rule as they just have to swap the decals. The road unis would have to be both white/yellow and blue/yellow depending on what the home team wears.
They never should have gone with the white horns while they still have to wear the gold in the jerseys.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know... the blue and gold has been messed up... but in 2000-03ish?

It was EASILY the best looking uni in the NFL.
I understand why the STL era isn't everyone's cup of tea, and the blue and yellow is an awesome look, but the GSOT made the gold shine... those were great years to be a Rams fan.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
I agree with WolfDogg.....this one
rammatt017.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was thinking about uniforms. I know we came out with the white and gold jerseys and blue and white helmets. But what about the away jersey? Are we still repping the blue and gold jerseys? Is it going to look like this?
View attachment 19325
Yuck.

I wish @Username was still around so he could dickpunch you for that LOL

We need to elect a dickpuncher........who can start a poll.

Something tells me that it will be a heated contest.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The white away jerseys with blue and gold trim is the best looking jersey the rams have ever fielded. Not my opinion, just scientific fact.
You obviously predicted that ice age in the 70s using this kind of scientific regimen.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

interesting. I never knew that, but makes sense. I assumed there was more than just dallas anyways

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Composite_Los_Angeles_Rams_uniforms_2017.png

I stole this from Wikipedia. The only positive I have to say is that they finally fixed the damn collar!