Something nobody is talking about

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was thinking about uniforms. I know we came out with the white and gold jerseys and blue and white helmets. But what about the away jersey? Are we still repping the blue and gold jerseys? Is it going to look like this?
IMG_3330.JPG

Yuck.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I wondered that myself.
It's bad enough with the white shirt.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
To be fair, the head is a photoshop filter. Will likely mesh on the field during gamedays

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams Front office needs to get over their love affair with the gold, all of it (trim).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have always hated that gold. Though they have yellowed it a bit over the years, its time never was and it's time to go. Just my opinion of course.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Can't wait for the change back to yellow and blue.

This white and blue helmet idea is kinda stupid in my opinion. Miss mash and a cluster fuck... that always looks good.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I like gold. Feel free to give me all of your unwanted gold. I will selflessly perform this service for you.:whistle:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't wait for the change back to yellow and blue.

This white and blue helmet idea is kinda stupid in my opinion. Miss mash and a cluster freak... that always looks good.
I actually like the idea of all white and blue at home and blue and yellow on the road. Gimme dat.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I actually like the idea of all white and blue at home and blue and yellow on the road. Gimme dat.

I only want the "Colt Look-alike" White and Blue for the Throw-backs. Too plain and Colt like for my taste.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I only want the "Colt Look-alike" White and Blue for the Throw-backs. Too plain and Colt like for my taste.
Nah... the Rams blue is much deeper and brilliant than that fugly ass blue the little donkeys wear.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nah... the Rams blue is much deeper and brilliant than that fugly ass blue the little donkeys wear.

Hahahahaha. True dat.

Don't forget that I have that one twin who defied his father and decided to be a fan of those little donkeys. So have have an extra disgust of their colors than most.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hahahahaha. True dat.

Don't forget that I have that one twin who defied his father and decided to be a fan of those little donkeys. So have have an extra disgust of their colors than most.
Maybe he'll pasture that when we stomp the living shit out of them to start the season.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Maybe he'll pasture that when we stomp the living crap out of them to start the season.

Remember the ass kicking we (and Tay Awesome) we gave them a few years back???

No luck.

He won't switch... but he does consider the Rams his 2nd favorite. So,,, I still let him eat with the rest of the family during holidays. On non-holidays, I make him eat outside. :LOL:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
The white away jerseys with blue and gold trim is the best looking jersey the rams have ever fielded. Not my opinion, just scientific fact.