Something I Thought Was COOL AS HELL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Martin Brodeur Announced That The Devils Were Picking His Son During The NHL Draft Last Night
by Matt Rudnitsky | 10:00 am, July 1st, 2013

We wouldn’t normally show you anything from the NHL Draft, because it’s the NHL Draft. But players don’t normally get to announce the pick of their son, while they’re still active players.

Martin Brodeur had an interesting night last night, with the New Jersey Devils acquiring his heir apparent in Corey Schneider, signaling the nigh-end of an era… but he also got to select his son, also-goalie Anthony Brodeur.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That'll probably never happen again in my lifetime.
Or anyone else's.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Yep, pretty cool. I'm a big Kings fan, but I really don't follow the draft like I do the NFL. Nice tidbit of info, thanks!

bluecoconuts

Legend
GcBean said:
Yep, pretty cool. I'm a big Kings fan, but I really don't follow the draft like I do the NFL. Nice tidbit of info, thanks!

Kings sent the draft pick over (essentially for free) so they could draft him.

I'm with you on the NHL draft, most of these players never do anything, and they have years to develop, so it's not like the NFL.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Very Cool. What a proud moment for Papa!

I'm not really into hockey,,, but my little Bro is a hockey Freak. He's 32 and still plays hockey 3 nights a week. His basement has a hockey goal in it and hardwood floors,,, he and his buds fire pucks into the goal AND wall down there on the nights they don't play on ice. They just wear socks in the basement of course. He's a season ticket holder for the Caps,,, and his seats are right next to that Russian badass' father they have on the team,,, I know he's a badass, just can't remember his name.

Sooooooo, hockey will always be an interest of mine.