Someone explain Mo Alexander jail time to me...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I think you nailed it.

Plus the kid he hit was white. and they were in Utah. All not the best situations to be in.

You wonder what would have happened if he was a white kid with a good lawyer in FLA?
You wonder what set him off to the point he punched the guy? Can't punch someone without consequences most times! Never know if the punchee was an ass or not I suppose.

PhxRam

You wonder what set him off to the point he punched the guy? Can't punch someone without consequences most times! Never know if the punchee was an ass or not I suppose.

Every US citizen should be granted ONE punch someone in the face card with no repercussions.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Did your friend serve 30 days and did he have a clean record going in? And did his best friend press charges?
I believe I read that it was the best friend's mother who pressed charges.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every US citizen should be granted ONE punch someone in the face card with no repercussions.

Yup. Just like all the guys who rape and kick women like Roethlisberger and Ray Rice did.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
People just deserve it bad some times.

Can you imagine how much that would clean it up, not know whether or not the guy you're being a dick to has/hasn't used up his punch?