Somebody the Rams Have to Bring Back Next Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The somebody I'm referring to is Casey Phillips. Just think she does a great job with the interviews in a lot of different ways. She's cute and has a charming sense of humor, too. Tre Mason is especially a fan as mentioned back in the beginning of the year. I wouldn't be surprised to see her move onto bigger better things, though. She's great at what she does.

:cheers:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Agreed. She's not just a pretty face; she really knows her stuff and how to interact with the players.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I agree, I like seeing my future wife interview the Rams.

A55VA6

Legend
I like her and it seems like players like her too. Would love to see her around more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree, I like seeing my future wife interview the Rams.

I wonder if she wasn't interviewing her future husband at some point! :whistle:

All of you can shut up! I saw her first!!! :hellno:

Check-mate. :shades:

q9zZjF9.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
She's pretty cool. Has a good rapport with the players too.

Athos

Legend
You said it.

Cute as a button.
Funny.
Football savvy.

Can she be my Christmas present?

I've been a good boy this year. *NOT*

:ROFLMAO::love:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a little Visual evidence, I think, is needed at this point!!!
928314_1503131483256224_2077652666_a.jpg
10502635_569062979868849_1337726882_a.jpg
10507983_719068658160814_1745411442_a.jpg
10542734_834845156526219_223597393_a.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The somebody I'm referring to is Casey Phillips. Just think she does a great job with the interviews in a lot of different ways. She's cute and has a charming sense of humor, too. Tre Mason is especially a fan as mentioned back in the beginning of the year. I wouldn't be surprised to see her move onto bigger better things, though. She's great at what she does.

:cheers:

You'd like to see her move into bigger and better things? So you want her to get breast implants?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to disagree with all of you guys. Casey Phillips is not worth retaining. She's going to want more on the open market than she's worth to us. Did any of you guys happen to notice how many of her interviews came in garbage time? Did you notice how poor her linguistics technique was when interviewing? Her tense usage was very inconsistent. You can't just jump from past to present to future in one thought. You've got to keep your tense level down. You know what they say, past tense man wins.

All in all, I just don't think Casey is important to this squad. She's very replaceable and we have plenty of picks from younger talent that we can get on a cheaper contract out of college. You guys are nuts. You need to stop going by PFF's reporter grades and start watching the videos. Casey started out strong but she has really struggled down the stretch. I don't think she's been the same since Brian Quick went on IR. I think she's shell-shocked that she doesn't have anyone to help her with the JUGS machine. It's time to move on, fellas. Let Casey get overpaid somewhere else.

FRO

Legend
Am I the only one who feels like her looks are overrated by you guys. Sure I would tag it, but as an unattractive American man there isn't much I wouldn't do. That being said, she isn't all that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Am I the only one who feels like her looks are overrated by you guys. Sure I would tag it, but as an unattractive American man there isn't much I wouldn't do. That being said, she isn't all that.