Some Tweets from Hammond

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  1. Rich Hammond
    Both of the UDFA free agents the Rams signed at OL, Jake Eldrenkamp and Anthony McMeans, will get a chance to work at center.

2. Rich Hammond‏Verified account@Rich_Hammond 55m55 minutes ago
    It's a best-case scenario, clearly, but trio of Woods (hands/blocking), Kupp (toughness) and Reynolds (speed/length) isn't bad at all.

3. Rich Hammond‏Verified account@Rich_Hammond 58m58 minutes ago
    Kupp/Reynolds give Rams options going forward at WR. If they work out, Tavon can be traded next year for a cap hit of only about $1 million.

4. Rich Hammond‏Verified account@Rich_Hammond 15h15 hours ago
    Of the Rams' UDFA signings, McMeans is a center and Eldrenkamp has been a guard.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
McMeans is a great name for a center. I hope he works out just based off of that. To bad we dont still have McDonald and McCleod to go with McVay, we could then be nicknamed the McRams!

Last edited:

Ants

Starter
Counting on both Kupp and Reynolds to do some "heavy lifting" this season for the Rams is very optimistic.
I expect Kupp to definitely play a part, but let's not forget these guys are rookies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I expect Kupp to definitely play a part, but let's not forget these guys are rookies.

No way, @jrry32 touted Kupp so I expect instant results. Hopefully, he and Samson Ebukam are better than the last guy the Rams drafted out of Eastern Washington...TE/FB Dan Curley.
Dan-Curley.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
I can see Kupp having a solid rookie year.

We need the Oline to dominate and revive the run game first.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Counting on both Kupp and Reynolds to do some "heavy lifting" this season for the Rams is very optimistic.

It's VERY hard for rookies to have an impact at WR.

We could sure use an exception this year!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
McMeans is a great name for a center. I hope he works out just based off of that. To bad we dont still have McDonald and McCleod to go with McVay, we could then be nicknamed the McRams!
Or at least be called the "McAttack!" vs the "MacAttack!":LOL: