Some TJ Moe combine numbers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
40 Time- 4.74 (terrible)
3 Cone- 6.53 (elite)
20 yard shuttle- 3.96 (excellent)
Vertical- 36" (good)
Hand size- 9-7/8"

Outside his 40 time there are a lot of great numbers here. He profiles as a slot receiver. Hopefully he can take over the Danny Amendola role.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
3-cone and 20 yard are way more important than the 40 time, IMO.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I noticed that he was phenomenal lateral quickness, and that's backed up by his numbers. High upside, and you never know, he might be able to crack our roster and even earn some playing time.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I liked him as a 7th round flier for us last year. I like him as a FA flier this year.

I hope he works out!

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
3-cone and 20 yard are way more important than the 40 time, IMO.
Especially in the slot. Quickness and change of direction is key. Got to love the hand size too. Almost 10 inch hands. Great college production. I hope the kid can make it. Hope the knee is fine.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Barring an injury, I like his chances of making the initial 53 man roster. Especially with the Bailey suspension.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's 3 better than Clowney and 5 better than Brockers.

To be fair, Brockers has some of the longer arms in the league, especially considering starters. He's massive and it shows. But it's very impressive for Moe.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's 3 better than Clowney and 5 better than Brockers.

Actually, Brockers only put up nineteen repetitions in the bench press. He has 36" arms, so I can understand why. In addition, Mizzou's weight-training program is one of the best in the country. If you don't work your ass off in the weight room or on the practice field at Mizzou, you don't play. Plain and simple.

BeerOClock

Rookie
To be fair, Brockers has some of the longer arms in the league, especially considering starters. He's massive and it shows. But it's very impressive for Moe.

No knock on Brockers--we know how he plays. It's just a metric to show how impressive Moe's strength is.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
No knock on Brockers--we know how he plays. It's just a metric to show how impressive Moe's strength is.

Oh, no, for sure. Just felt like I had to provide some context.

For some reason I heard Moe had an awful combine. I never really looked at the numbers though. Guess everything is predicated on the 40 yard dash now a days. Those numbers are extremely impressive.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Actually, Brockers only put up nineteen repetitions in the bench press. He has 36" arms, so I can understand why. In addition, Mizzou's weight-training program is one of the best in the country. If you don't work your ass off in the weight room or on the practice field at Mizzou, you don't play. Plain and simple.

Brockers had 21 on his pro day.

lockdnram21

Legend
Hes just a camp body unless Britt or pettis get cut. He will probaly be on practice squad. we already have our slot receiver.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hes just a camp body unless Britt or pettis get cut. He will probaly be on practice squad. we already have our slot receiver.
I think he has a decent shot of making the team. We don't have an established core of WRs. We don't even have established starters. Kid has a great opportunity.

lockdnram21

Legend
I think he has a decent shot of making the team. We don't have an established core of WRs. We don't even have established starters. Kid has a great opportunity.

How? who are they going to cut. He cant play outside. Tavon austin and Jared Cook are holding down the slot . So is he going to take Pettis spot? Because thats what it will come down to in camp, Britt and Pettis. Moe will have a chance at practice squad. But to make roster i dont see it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
How? who are they going to cut. He cant play outside. Tavon austin and Jared Cook are holding down the slot . So is he going to take Pettis spot? Because thats what it will come down to in camp, Britt and Pettis. Moe will have a chance at practice squad. But to make roster i dont see it.

Why can't he play outside?