Some thoughts before SB LVI (Bengals vs Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
1. The Rams are the favorites as they should be, but the Bengals have proven they belong in the bowl, and they believe they can win this game as much as the Rams players believe they will.

2. This postseason has proven that the favorites have been as beatable as the underdogs were.

3. Tons of talk about what QB (Stafford vs Burrow) the media and fans trust most.

4. There has been a big time narrative that the Rams defensive line has the obvious edge vs the Bengals offensive line. (This will be determined on SB game day) not by recent game, stats or trends.

5. The Rams on paper are the more talented team (starting 46 players) activated on game day.

6. McVay has the experience edge over his former colleague Zac Taylor, but experience is not the end all be all in the final NFL game.

7. Both the Rams and Bengals defenses are facing the most talented WR groups they've played all season.

8. The Special Teams groups for both of these teams are playing at a very high level. (Except the 2 missed field goals in the postseason by Matt Gay)

9. The stud running backs on each team appear to be Mixon vs Akers, but the Rams have more depth with Michel and Henderson if & when their numbers are called.

10. Both defensive coordinators (Bengals Lou Anarumo) & (Rams Raheem Morris) have been peaking leading up to the Super Bowl.

11. The Rams or Bengals won't be at full strength with their Tight End positions.

12. Cooper Kupp is the best WR in the NFL, but Jamar Chase is the most explosive. OBJ & Tee Higgins should be pick up the slack if they underperform.

13. The Rams offensive line has earned all of the accolades they've received in the postseason.

14. The Bengals secondary was top shelf in the postseason at the Titans and at the Chiefs.

15. In the second half of the playoffs, the QB's for both teams have been game winning assassins.

16. The inside LB's for both teams are streaky.

17. Rams punter Johnny Hekker appears to have stepped up his game in the postseason.

18. The Rams current safety duo of Nick Scott and Eric Weddle have been super during the postseason.

19. This young Bengals team are not a fluke, and they're peaking for all the right reasons.

20. Aaron Donald has taken his leadership level to another level. The man wants his first SB ring and he's been loud and clear about it.

21. If Cooper Kupp, Jamar Chase, OBJ & Tee Higgins are somehow kept in check, Van Jefferson and Tyler Boyd will be under the Hollywood lights to make big plays.

22. Interior defensive lineman to keep an eye on. Rams Greg Gaines & A'Shawn Robinson vs Bengals B.J Hill & D.J. Reader.

23. Slot corner backs to keep an eye on. Bengals Mike Hilton. Who is the Rams primary slot corner? David Long/Donte Deayon? Do they have one set in stone?

24. Does it really matter what team scores first? Both of these teams have proven they can win big games when they're trailing.

25. I'm leaving this up to you ROD Rams experts. There are probably 10 or more other things I've overlooked.

NFL-Super-Bowl-56-Betting-Analysis-Trends-and-Stats-Worth-Looking-At-for-Both-Teams.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
8. The Special Teams groups for both of these teams are playing at a very high level. (Except the 2 missed field goals in the postseason by Matt Gay)
I don’t want this to come down to special teams ie. Kicker battle… This game needs to be won in the trenches. There should be no reason why we can’t score 7 on every offensive possession with what we have. I would rather this game not be close…

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don’t want this to come down to special teams ie. Kicker battle… This game needs to be won in the trenches. There should be no reason why we can’t score 7 on every offensive possession with what we have. I would rather this game not be close…
Yes, I think the Rams finally put together a clean game and dominate. 36 to 13. The might score 20 if the rams let up at the end.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I believe we have a better punter and punt returner. Don't be shocked to see the Rams try and take advantage at this position

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need to win this game. This matchup definitely favors them so get it done. This is a bigger matchup advantage than 2001 IMO.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Rams need to play with a sense of urgency. Just really get after it and step on the Bengals throats. I've been harping about a lack of killer instinct with this team, and I hope they shut me up on Sunday.

McVay needs to remember how embarrassing the last SB trip was a few years ago and just take it to the Bengals. Got to be able to adjust if things don't go to plan. 60 minutes to make history.....Rams need to seize the moment.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There was so much anticipation and tension from the NFCCG, it was like a dam of relief, breaking for me.

But the tension is building again…

This game is the game that these players have been waiting their whole lives for. The Rams are the better team, but that doesn’t mean they can’t lose. Just four more quarters for immortality. Four more quarters to define your careers and four more quarters to claim a city.

Give me your heart and soul for four more quarters and we will be winners no matter what the Bengals do.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
What and how much had this guy been drinking ?

Per IG Drake just dropped 1.25 mil on Rams to win. Keep in mind everything he bets on loses, so hope the curse doesn’t affect the Rams.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ2Xuo7JgXQ/?utm_medium=copy_link