Some roster thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I thought Daniels looked prettty good in preseason untill he got hurt, but if you cant stay on the field you cant stay on the roster maybe the kid will finally catch a break and not get injured this year. I think hes got the potential to be a monster on special teams and a decent back up SS.
If he can stay healthy he should provide some competition for depth at least.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, I think we need to just keep 3 QBs on roster rather than try to get cute.
Considering what happened to Bradford last season. It sounds like it would be the prudent thing to do! Although I want Sam to have his best season ever, so we don't have to worry about it! :D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He would have to be signed to another team's active roster. I agree it's a gamble but it would free up another spot on our active roster. Here's a link to practice squad rules.
Thanks for the ' Link ' I have a mental block when it comes to PS Rules!:)

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I think I'm in the minority, but McGee does nothing for me. In the limited action I saw from him, I was underwhelmed. Now that's not to say that a glut of rookies will serve the secondary any better, but I have to say that I feel guys like Reid and Roberson offer beaucoup upside.

And reading about Christian Bryant, I hope he sneaks his way onto the team. A glowing endorsement from Laurinaitis carries some weight in my eyes.