Some replacement refs were fired.. By Lingerie Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Iron Lion

Starter
player11detail.png

player11full.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaRZOUwn4[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Personally, I'm appalled by the objectification of women on this board. How are we to advance as a society when women are constantly treated like property? What about all the professional women out there? The stay at home moms that home-school their children? They have to take a back seat to these cookie cutter lingerie-wearing glory hounds that do nothing but ... okay, she left the room. That's a hot piece of ass right there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Personally, I'm appalled by the objectification of women on this board. How are we to advance as a society when women are constantly treated like property? What about all the professional women out there? The stay at home moms that home-school their children? They have to take a back seat to these cookie cutter lingerie-wearing glory hounds that do nothing but ... okay, she left the room. That's a hot piece of ass right there.

Ha!

Yeah... bet she gets sacked a lot.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
What I don't understand is if you were a referee in the LFL, why would you ever want to leave? Hmm.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
What I don't understand is if you were a referee in the LFL, why would you ever want to leave? Hmm.

GO RAMS!!!!

:gay: ? Just sayin'.