Some Rapid Reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RsugG.png

https://twitter.com/CBSRams

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GhV4i.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm just gonna go ahead and repeat it...

GAME WINNING 84-yd TD drive in the final minutes

Fuck Yeah

X said:

Pettis had the best hands coming out of the draft. imo
He developed slowly his rookie year(ie DROPS, ugh!)...but he's a STUD hands catcher
and showed the value of having a guy like that....not only the 4th down twist&catch in Buffalo to win the game...
but last week, in the EZ fade catch where the defender just strips the ball out on the way down. Great throw btw too!

Gibby & Pettis are GREAT 4th-6th WRs for the Rams with the potential to get better. imo

nittany ram

Rookie
SunTzu.v.Camus said:
X said:

Pettis had the best hands coming out of the draft. imo
He developed slowly his rookie year(ie DROPS, ugh!)...but he's a STUD hands catcher
and showed the value of having a guy like that....not only the 4th down twist&catch in Buffalo to win the game...
but last week, in the EZ fade catch where the defender just strips the ball out on the way down. Great throw btw too!

Gibby & Pettis are GREAT 4th-6th WRs for the Rams with the potential to get better. imo

Pettis, Salas and Kendricks - all guys not known for having the dropsies coming out of college suddenly couldn't catch a cold their rookie years. Part of it was rookie yips and part of it was the abbreviated offseason but the biggest contributor was that jackass McDaniels throwing the kids into the deep end knowing they didn't get enough reps during the offseason.

He really hurt their development, imo.