Some Rams Tweets: Alexander Leads in Tackles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Casey Pearce ‏@ccpearce

According to coaches review, your Rams leading tackler through 2 games is Mo Alexander w 12. Ethan Westbrooks 2nd with 11

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

One more update from Fisher: CB E.J. Gaines sat with an undisclosed injury from practice last week but Fisher said it's not serious.

Fisher also pointed out that he wants to get Greg Robinson more snaps between Scott Wells and Jake Long. Experience, knowledge to soak in.

Along with more game planning, starters will play more. Fisher said QB Sam Bradford will play more than he did against Green Bay.

Per Fisher, C Demetrius Rhaney had no ligament damage in knee. Called it a deep bone bruise. But expects him to miss four-plus weeks.

Also, as you'd expect for preseason week 3, Fisher said there will be more scheming and game planning for Browns than the past two weeks.

Fisher also noted that this time of year team is always scanning waiver wire for help. That came in response to question about OL.

And Fisher confirmed that Pead's injury was indeed a torn ACL. He'll miss the season, have surgery in the next two weeks or so.

Jake Long obviously scheduled to play. We'll see what "a chance" means for the other three as the week goes on.

Fisher said there's "a chance" for all four of Jake Long, James Laurinaitis, Rodger Saffold, Michael Brockers to play in Cleveland this week

Jeff Fisher just wrapped up his day after game news conference. Confirms Barrett Jones back surgery. Said he's "weeks away" from return.

Jim Thomas @jthom1

FIsher confirmed that Isaiah Pead has a torn ACL and is out for the year; may undergo surgery this week.

Offensive lineman Mike Person hit the trifecta vs. Packers playing guard, then tackle, then center. He was in for all 71 offensive snaps.

Gaines finished out the week practicing but team decided to play it safe Saturday.

Fisher says E.J. Gaines didn't play because after getting knicked up in practice last week. It looked like he tweaked his ankle.

Fisher says J. Long, R. Saffold, J Laurinaitis, and M. Brockers all could play vs. Cleveland this coming week.

Fisher says C Demetrius Rhaney has "only" a bone bruise in knee (from practice injury last week) but still will miss several weeks.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Was wondering the same thing. I want to see Jenkins out there

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Hopefully they will finally have all of thoe starters out there for game 3

Memphis Ram

Legend
Casey Pearce ‏@ccpearce

According to coaches review, your Rams leading tackler through 2 games is Mo Alexander w 12. Ethan Westbrooks 2nd with 11.

Impressive for these guys. However, it bothers me that a LB isn't listed here. Especially with as many snaps as Ray Ray Armstrong has taken.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Impressive for these guys. However, it bothers me that a LB isn't listed here. Especially with as many snaps as Ray Ray Armstrong has taken.

I'm not really sure the exact snap count, but I know Westbrooks played at least half the game against the pack and a good chunk in NO. Mo Alexander was all over the ball this week so that doesn't surprise me. How many tackles does Ray Ray have? I'd be surprised if he was top 5 right now for us.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Alexander has been better than I thought he would be at this point. He is a viable backup at ss and will be a very good special teams player.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
image.jpg

rams2050

Starter
Looks like Westbrooks, Alexander, Joyner, and Gaines are really shining as far as this year's draft choices and UFDAs go. . .