Some Rams news 7/25

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Nick Wagoner of ESPN could see the Rams attempting to trade QB Case Keenum or QB Austin Davis for a low-round draft choice.
  • Wagoner believes the Rams would ideally have second-year CB Lamarcus Joyner lockdown the nickelback spot, though E.J. Gaines could take the nickel if Trumaine Johnson wins the outside role.
  • The coaching staff would “like” to have Rodger Saffold continue playing left guard, with third-round rookie Jamon Brown handling right guard duties.
  • Wagoner would not be surprised to see second-year DL Aaron Donald used in a variety of ways, including off the edge and on the interior.

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-notes-cowboys-rams-redskins-vikings/

If these are posted somewhere else, delete this thread. I didn't see any thread titles that popped out at me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nick Wagoner of ESPN could see the Rams attempting to trade QB Case Keenum or QB Austin Davis for a low-round draft choice.

[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Pulp_Fiction/concentr.mp3[/av]
9cd76855bbe0ff11e3d634f2d52b3509.jpg

usatsi_8102762.jpg

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
  • Wagoner believes the Rams would ideally have second-year CB Lamarcus Joyner lockdown the nickelback spot, though E.J. Gaines could take the nickel if Trumaine Johnson wins the outside role.
  • The coaching staff would “like” to have Rodger Saffold continue playing left guard, with third-round rookie Jamon Brown handling right guard duties.
  • Wagoner would not be surprised to see second-year DL Aaron Donald used in a variety of ways, including off the edge and on the interior.[/QUOTE]
1. That would be a huge mistake. I would have thought they learned the first time they traded him.
2. OK
3. He needs to be at RG
4. I thought he did just fine where he was at. Why get cute.
This is starting to get ridicules.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. That would be a huge mistake. I would have thought they learned the first time they traded him.

They've never traded Keenum or Davis. Keenum was signed off of the practice squad by Houston, though.

I don't see it as likely that they get anything for Davis or Keenum in trade, unless they both look fantastic in the preseason. Keenum was available for a future 7th this offseason. Anybody could have signed Davis this offseason (though the Rams could have matched). It'd be nice to get a pick, I just don't expect it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I forgot all about LaMarcus Joyner.

Hope that dude makes an impact. He does that, our secondary is on par with our DL (seriously).