Some Quotes From Fisher's Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
St. Louis Rams @STLouisRams

Fisher on Trey Watts: "He's very talented with the ball in his hands."

Fisher: "You win games as a team and you have to use all three phases."

Fisher on @kurt13warner and the #GreatestShow: "That was a good ending to that season ... here in this building."

Fisher: "This team is going to rally around Shaun and go play. They really are."

Fisher: "Overall, we accomplished what we set out to accomplish." #STLvsCLE

Fisher: "We did everything we wanted to do. Defensively we played with tremendous effort, tackled well."

Fisher on depth at cornerback: "We'll be okay there until Tru comes back."

Fisher on Hill: "There's not a throw that he can't make."
Fisher: "We have to move on."

Fisher: "Time is on our side right now as compared to when Kellen came in last year."

Fisher: "It makes no sense to jump and react right now ... we're going to take our time."

Fisher on trade or free agent speculation: "That's not true. It doesn't mean to say that we won't, but we haven't done it to this point."

Fisher on Austin Davis: "He ran around and made plays. Outstanding plays."

Fisher: "When he played, he played really well. He makes good decisions, he's mobile and he understands defenses. He's very reliable."

Fisher on Hill: "He's ready for the challenge. He's ready for the opportunity."

Fisher on Hill: "He has a great feeling for the offense right now and we're going to move forward with it."

Fisher: "We move forward as a football team. Shaun is our guy."

Fisher: "If you saw him play in the last two preseason games, I think you'd agree with me that he's 100% back."

Fisher announces Trumaine Johnson will miss 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.

Fisher: "For Sam personally, it's devastating."

Fisher: "Unfortunately, I can confirm that we have lost Sam for the year."

Jeff Fisher: "Michael Brockers, Kendall Langford and Rodger Saffold could potentially play this Thursday night."

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I like JimThomas, but c'mon why do you ask Fisher "is Hill excited to have this opportunity?"

I know Hill probably feels terrible for Sam, and will tell people this isn't the way he wanted to become the starter. But, every backup knows he is an injury away from becoming the starter. I think if Shaun stays healthy we will be okay and be very competitive. Next man in.