Some possible reasons for the “slow” Ram FA, so far...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sounds like they really like Ebukam at one OLB. If so, scratch one OLB starter need off the list.

I agree. And I get the essence of your post. Some of us are "slow" to understand subtleties. :cool:

I think a number of guys are going to step into roles this year. Samson, Littleton, Reynolds, Blythe perhaps, Everett, to the point where OUR perceived holes, are not McSneads perceived holes.

Sure, there are probably 2-3 starters, and big role players still not on the roster, but certainly not 6-8 players, as some seem to assert.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
In that case..YEAH!! I am on board with this. Just no more punts please!!! I rather him go back to kickoff returns

Agreed. Cooper is 100% the new return dude. Altho I wonder how much Austin's wrist impacted his ability to catch/field kicks.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don't agree that it's been "Slow" so far for the Rams. they brought in Peters, Talib, and Shields, and then the have been concentrating on signing our own FA's like NRC etc.!

Yep, and they were also smart to add impact players without using FA, thus not costing them the the 3rd round comp picks they are getting next year.

I guarantee Snead does not want to lose them as those are two potential cheap starters that they will need when paying Gurely, Donald and Goff over the next 5 years. Or they could be used to move up for a given target in round one or two.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have been one of the most active teams this off season, and have strengthened the team thru trades. Clearly they are limited in cap room and are focusing on creativity. No idea where this "slow" stuff comes from

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Just a few tidbits from my weekly beers with Demoff, Snead, and McVay, NERamsFan. Lol.

But seriously?

Things from various interviews, beat writer articles, pundits, and a few respected and knowledgeable posters on multiple message boards over the course of months.

Like I posted originally, just take it fwiw.

Lol I didn’t mean to offend you if that’s how you took it. The way you positioned your opening, I was under the impression you may have known a person or two within the organization.. I took this as a summary to what we’ve all been reading and posting here. No bigs