Some photos don't even seem real

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I find older photos really cool. A moment... captured in time.

When you think about it... Commercial/everyday photography is what? 50-60yrs old?

Think about 100 years from now. 200 years? Same with music, really. It's hard to imagine what those generations will think about years past.

This photo grabbed my attention. First... All of them are dead. But they were young and thriving at this moment. This was the generation before ours. Imagine that 100yrs from now? 200 yrs?

Frank Sinatra and Marylyn Monroe.

bf99eee0aeca22140f4d5e0c6ff1f29f_zpsnbufn7jf.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's Peter Lawford in the plaid slacks.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fascinates me at times.
Old pictures and old films. To think they they were actually real life for a moment.
Years from now, that will be us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
File this under: Yeah, no.

1932 photo of construction workers having lunch on the 69th floor of the Rockefeller Center
Several men fell to their deaths in the course of building Rockefeller Center.

kQXWDE0.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Wild Bunch in 1901, with Henry Longabaugh (Sundance Kid) sitting far left and Robert LeRoy Parker (Butch Cassidy) sitting far right.

G1qHqGG.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
File this under: Yeah, no.

1932 photo of construction workers having lunch on the 69th floor of the Rockefeller Center
Several men fell to their deaths in the course of building Rockefeller Center.

kQXWDE0.jpg

Check out the guy on the far right. Now is he drinking booze up there or using that bottle for drinking water? And ask yourself where these guys went to the bathroom?