Some other notable cuts around the league...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
ljramsfan said:
I noticed that OG Danny Watkins from the Eagles was cut . DOes anyone know if this was due to not being the product of the system and can he be versatile on the O line?
The rumor is that he didn't show the toughness needed to play on the OL. Their GM said that he might have a chance to make it, if he can get a fresh start somewhere else.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
RamsSince1969 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Jimmy Clausen... :nono:

Didn't we (years ago) have some Clausen smack talking dude on the board that loved him and wasn't big on Sam? :boing:
Couple guys on the PD loved him. One of them was a boy who liked to play possum.
Lol I distinctly remember possum boy wanting to marry him. In his pics coming out, I thought Claussen might go for it too.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Colts just placed Mr. Irrelevant Justice Cunningham on waivers. He's a TE/FB from South Carolina who looked pretty good in the limited I saw him in preseason. Sort of a Harkey type, but maybe even better.

I wonder if the Rams would be interested in him over someone like McNeill.