Some one liners from the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Just got home, very tired son crashed in the car but........

Best game I have ever seen Clemens play in person, had a really good view of his eyes and he did a great job looking off all night long.

I have been banging the Bennie Cunningham drum all camp and he didn't disappoint, would like to him get a chance at KR.

Veltung's primary strength is a PR and the Rams already have one, runs too laterally to be a good KR....and is limited as a receiver.

Quick has to be on the verge of getting the starting job.

Mike McNeil looked the best I have ever seen him play.

Gerald Rivers will never get past waivers if they try to sneak him onto the practice squad.

Brodine can play but I don't see how the numbers work to get him onto the team.

Nick Johnson made a late charge for the 6th WR if they keep that many, which despite what Holt says I still they will.

Brocksdale could have got away with his pancake if he had just extended both arms, he had one tucked under the Raven and that is always going to be holding.

I saw Barnes got a lot of time at guard.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought Daniels anticipated well and closed with a burst on his interception. I really like him last year but thought he was better vs the run than the pass. After his injury I thought he played very well once he got on the field this year and looked improved vs the pass.