Some interesting "numbers" on Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And one of them could put him in the record books.

He is on pace for 1661 rushing yards and 658 receiving yards. That's not that far off off his pace last year if McVay hadn't sat him down. It's pretty much right there.

If that happens this year I'd bet that @den-the-coach and @Rams43 will throw their McVay pajamas directly into the garbage can, or burn them and post the video on YouTube.

BUT.

He is on pace for 29 TD's. Versus last years 19.

The record is 31, set 12 years ago by LTomlinson. Gurley will almost certainly get into the top 5 of all time.

That Chefs team had nowhere near the weapons this Rams team does and relied on LT to carry them..............yet Gurley is scoring at a breakneck pace on a team with playmakers all around.

Bear in mind McVay isn't yet relying on Gurley as much as I would like in the red zone and still getting a little cute.

I'd really like to see Gurley keep the pace and get over 2300 total yards and challenge the TD record and win another OPOY.

TexasRam

Legend
Here is a conspiracy thought.

Gurley gets massive amounts of red zone touches resulting in much less TD’s for Goff which will ultimately take him out of the MVP race.

It will be much more expensive to sign a MVP QB with 40+ TDs avg over the next few years then a non MVP QB who has a MVP RB who’s already been paid.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gurley gets massive amounts of red zone touches resulting in much less TD’s for Goff which will ultimately take him out of the MVP race.

It will be much more expensive to sign a MVP QB with 40+ TDs avg over the next few years then a non MVP QB who has a MVP RB who’s already been paid.

facepalm

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
LT played for the Chargers, not the Chefs.....lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

bec1a6a6b6987e45936f8bf0eca19765.jpg

Rams43

Hall of Fame
And one of them could put him in the record books.

He is on pace for 1661 rushing yards and 658 receiving yards. That's not that far off off his pace last year if McVay hadn't sat him down. It's pretty much right there.

If that happens this year I'd bet that @den-the-coach and @Rams43 will throw their McVay pajamas directly into the garbage can, or burn them and post the video on YouTube.

BUT.

He is on pace for 29 TD's. Versus last years 19.

The record is 31, set 12 years ago by LTomlinson. Gurley will almost certainly get into the top 5 of all time.

That Chefs team had nowhere near the weapons this Rams team does and relied on LT to carry them..............yet Gurley is scoring at a breakneck pace on a team with playmakers all around.

Bear in mind McVay isn't yet relying on Gurley as much as I would like in the red zone and still getting a little cute.

I'd really like to see Gurley keep the pace and get over 2300 total yards and challenge the TD record and win another OPOY.

Just one thing, Les.

Who the hell told you about my McVay pajamas?

And would you believe me if I told you that they were a gift from “den”? Didn’t think so...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just one thing, Les.

Who the hell told you about my McVay pajamas?

And would you believe me if I told you that they were a gift from “den”? Didn’t think so...

He and I went halfsies for you LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Haha I had Chefs on my mind when I was talking about LT thanks to posters for catching that.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If Gurley breaks LT's single season TD record, good for him. Would rather see a less glamorous stat sheet with consecutive wins in the postseason and Super Bowl.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If Gurley breaks LT's single season TD record, good for him. Would rather see a less glamorous stat sheet with consecutive wins in the postseason and Super Bowl.

Or both.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Are the PJ's like mine, with feet and the button down back door?

My other pair have fire engines on them. Those are the ones I mow the yard in.