Some Fantasy football advice about players in Rams Seahawks game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • The Rams allowed just nine passing touchdowns in the red zone last season, fewest in the NFL.
  • Jimmy Graham had no catches of 30 or more yards last season.
  • The longest completion the Rams allowed to a tight end last season was 28 yards.
  • Both of these defenses allowed just one tight end each to reach 50 receiving yards against them last season and the Rams allowed just two tight ends to score against them all season.
  • Seattle allowed just five touchdowns to wide receivers all season. The next closest team (Dallas) allowed 10.
  • Seattle allowed just 14 pass plays of 25 yards or longer last season, fewest in the league.
  • The Rams have failed to score a touchdown in three of their past four games facing Seattle.
  • In his past two games at St. Louis, Marshawn Lynch was the RB45 and the RB29.
  • Just two of Lynch's 13 rushing touchdowns came on the road last season.
  • Both of these teams allowed the fewest red zone opportunities per game at 2.4 trips per game.
  • Just two opposing defenses had top-12 scoring weeks against Seattle last season; one was the Rams (DST7) Week 7 in St. Louis.

Trust: Russell Wilson (low projected overall point total involving two of the league’s best defenses. There’s nobody here that I love, but the weakest link in either defense is the Rams’ secondary)

Bust: Entire Rams passing game, Jimmy Graham

Reasonable Return: Doug Baldwin, Marshawn Lynch (line issues and tough paper draw, looking for a touchdown), Benny Cunningham

Seahawks@Rams
-4 Spread 4
22.5 Team O/U 18.5
63.5 Plays/Gm 59.8
58.8 Opp. Plays/Gm 62.8
51.4% Rush % 41.3%
48.6% Pass % 58.7%
41.7% Opp. Rush % 42.3%
58.3% Opp. Pass % 57.7%

Found it on rotoworld Silva does this every week with all the games. Just thought I would share.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The hags secondary won't be the same this week, if the oline can give Foles a couple of seconds on some of those play action chances there will be plays to be had up the seam.

Coach Pete Carroll said Monday that the Seahawks have fielded trade inquiries about Chancellor and that Dion Bailey, an undrafted free agent in 2014, will start if Chancellor doesn't show up later this week.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm having a really difficult time navigatin this rotoworld site. Is there an easy link/way to get to the rest of the games?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I will be absolutely baffled if Tavon isn't able to bust a few in the open field. Who the fuck could keep up with him? Use your weapons, smartly.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I will be absolutely baffled if Tavon isn't able to bust a few in the open field. Who the freak could keep up with him? Use your weapons, smartly.
This is what's crazy to me. Put him on Sherman and throw deep. The dude is slow.
image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I expect to see a lot of this sort of thing come Sunday ..

83011172_8.jpg

James+Laurinaitis8.jpg

PI-NFL-Rams-Aaron-Donald-102314.jpg

Chris-Long-Cropped.jpg

Rams Win 27-17, & Sacks, Wilson doesn't Finish the game! BET ON IT!!:shades::snicker::banana:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • The Rams have failed to score a touchdown in three of their past four games facing Seattle.

Um, Fisher wasn't even here and neither were most of the players four games ago. The Rams scored two through the air last season at home with a 3rd string QB. I don't see how this stat is relevant at all.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Um, Fisher wasn't even here and neither were most of the players four games ago. The Rams scored two through the air last season at home with a 3rd string QB. I don't see how this stat is relevant at all.
You do realize they play twice a year right?:whistle: