Some buzz from Radio City

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thanks for the updates. Us homebodies can expience it from a far.... (w/o losing $5 to a Browns fan....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.) Keep up the good work.....

PhxRam

Twitter name is... @JoeMarciano

You are live @max Give us a shout!

screenshot_320.png

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One story before I crash.

This Browns fan says he's going to get some drinks and asks me to hold his place on line and asks me if I want anything, so I give him $5 bucks and say get me a coke. I never see the guy again or my $5. All the guys on line say what did you expect from a Browns fan.

Thats how new york is. Dont expect anyone to do anything nice for you man trust me im there 5 times a week

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Rams War Room is in Earth City, Max is in New York City. ;)

Max, that sucks about the $5. What an ass.
Yeah - next we'll all get emails that he's stuck in NYC and needs us to Western Union him $500 so he can get home. :D

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Talking to a ton of draftniks here waiting to get my ticket. Here's are some talking points.

Fisher loves bullshitting people especially during the draft. It's like an obsession for him. Manziel is a wild goose chase.

It would shock everyone here if Houston didn't take Clowney.

The Browns fans (tons of them here) don't want Manziel. Most want Watkins, some want Robinson.

Everyone expects the Rams to take an OT if stuck @ 1.2. Most think Robinson, some think Matthews even @ 1.2.

Lots of Bradford love here. All I've been hearing is protect him and give him a legit WR and he's better than anyone in this draft.

A coach from UNC said Fisher saved Quinn. This is the same thing Boylhart told me last year.

Greg Cosell is viewed as a farce. He got in because of his uncle Howard. Did some work early on. But now is playing celebrity without substance.

Players hated Linehan and Spags to a lesser degree. They love Fisher.

I'll post more as I hear it.
Wow awesome, thanks!!! Quinn gave 'saved'? How.....