Some buzz from Radio City

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Trade Sam he is not division worthy this is the NFC BEST not the NFC REST Jonny Manziel will CREATE the CULTURE an bring in a new REGIME !!! Lebron at the games turn uhhhhhhh!!!
200.gif

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That is some great stuff, bro. Sounds like you're having a blast. I love it...

Bradford love? I thought that was a myth outside ROD.

Browns fans don't want Maniel? They're wiser than I thought...

Fisher saved Quinn??? That, my friend, needs a lot more detail. Very untereting.

Players love Fisher never gets old.

PhxRam

Trade Sam he is not division worthy this is the NFC BEST not the NFC REST Jonny Manziel will CREATE the CULTURE an bring in a new REGIME !!! Lebron at the games turn uhhhhhhh!!!

I suggest maybe you slow your roll here.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One story before I crash.

This Browns fan says he's going to get some drinks and asks me to hold his place on line and asks me if I want anything, so I give him $5 bucks and say get me a coke. I never see the guy again or my $5. All the guys on line say what did you expect from a Browns fan.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

This Browns fan says he's going to get some drinks and asks me to hold his place on line and asks me if I want anything, so I give him $5 bucks and say get me a coke. I never see the guy again or my $5. All the guys on line say what did you expect from a Browns fan.
:ROFLMAO:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Maybe he was going to go hire them a QB.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
On the Quinn thing, before I forget it all.

I was told that Quinn was a goof off at UNC. Couldn't count on him, played when he wanted to, got bored easily. Quinn was the same guy his rookie year in StL, flash and disappear. Fisher connected with him, got him focused and caring about every play.

Ebron and Beckham were hanging out across the street from me. Ebron towered over Beckham. Beckham is small.

PhxRam

On the Quinn thing, before I forget it all.

I was told that Quinn was a goof off at UNC. Couldn't count on him, played when he wanted to, got bored easily. Quinn was the same guy his rookie year in StL, flash and disappear. Fisher connected with him, got him focused and caring about every play.

Ebron and Beckham were hanging out across the street from me. Ebron towered over Beckham. Beckham is small.

Good stuff Max.. Thanks for the reports. Do you use twitter more often? Maybe I can pull your twitter feed and stream it here live from the draft.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Good stuff Max.. Thanks for the reports. Do you use twitter more often? Maybe I can pull your twitter feed and stream it here live from the draft.
Good Idea, I really want to get the inside buzz tomorrow at about an hour before the draft.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Twitter name is... @JoeMarciano