Some buzz from Radio City

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Talking to a ton of draftniks here waiting to get my ticket. Here's are some talking points.

Fisher loves bullshitting people especially during the draft. It's like an obsession for him. Manziel is a wild goose chase.

It would shock everyone here if Houston didn't take Clowney.

The Browns fans (tons of them here) don't want Manziel. Most want Watkins, some want Robinson.

Everyone expects the Rams to take an OT if stuck @ 1.2. Most think Robinson, some think Matthews even @ 1.2.

Lots of Bradford love here. All I've been hearing is protect him and give him a legit WR and he's better than anyone in this draft.

A coach from UNC said Fisher saved Quinn. This is the same thing Boylhart told me last year.

Greg Cosell is viewed as a farce. He got in because of his uncle Howard. Did some work early on. But now is playing celebrity without substance.

Players hated Linehan and Spags to a lesser degree. They love Fisher.

I'll post more as I hear it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Talking to a ton of draftniks here waiting to get my ticket. Here's are some talking points.

Fisher loves bullshitting people especially during the draft. It's like an obsession for him. Manziel is a wild goose chase.

The Browns fans (tons of them here) don't want Manziel. Most want Watkins, some want Robinson.

Everyone expects the Rams to take an OT if stuck @ 1.2. Most think Robinson, some think Matthews even @ 1.2.

Lots of Bradford love here. All I've been hearing is protect him and give him a legit WR and he's better than anyone in this draft.

A coach from UNC said Fisher saved Quinn. This is the same thing Boylhart told me last year.

Greg Cosell is viewed as a farce. He got in because of his uncle Howard. Did some work early on. But now is playing celebrity without substance.

Awesome! Yeah, keep posting what you hear.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A coach from UNC said Fisher saved Quinn.

How so? I'd like to hear more this sounds like a great story.

Players hated Linehan and Spags to a lesser degree.

It was injuries. :whistle:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hey max......enjoy the hell out of the experience. Get some pics too and see if you can post them. If not maybe you can text them to someone who can.

Looking forward to reading more (meaning you better post more LOL)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Not surprising. Have been more and more unimpressed with him the past couple years.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Thanks for the report! I'm so jealous... never been to NY much less the draft!

If Houston takes Clowney and we get stuck at 1.2 I wonder what chance there is we go Mack rather than OT.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Thanks Max Have a great time there and rep the Rams

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

WOW our man on sight thuimbs up max
Yeah I think most Bradford detractors want change for changes sake, can you expand on the Fisher saved Quinn part?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Thx Max, keep Posting I eat this shit up OTE="max, post: 305566, member: 126"]Talking to a ton of draftniks here waiting to get my ticket. Here's are some talking points.

I'll post more as I hear it.[/QUOTE]
Thx

FRO

Legend
Fun read. Is the Radio City experience something that is a must do?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pics, or you're probably just posting from a Waffle House... :sneaky:

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram

Saved how???

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Good stuff dude thanks for sharing. Punch a few Jets fans in the face for all of us while your there. Hope you have a blast tomorrow.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I used to go to NYC 3 or 4 times a year. Radio city music Hall would be a meh on any other day, except draft day. Everyone should see NYC at least once though. Christmas time is quite the site. Skating at Rockefeller center is cool. I personally love the museums. It is impossible to take in all of heir content in one day. It is difficult to appreciate great art from photos. Seeing it in person is a humbling and awe inspiring experience. Van Goghs work was amazing. I never fully understood the draw of great art until I went to MOMA. The Museum of Natural history is the best of its kind. I could spend days in there.

I had the luxury to go to NYC with an older friend who knew all of the coolest non tourist spots. We hit great diners, restaurants, bars, shops. I miss Lew. He was a great pal and I learned so much from him.

Now that I am married and have small children traveling to New York is on hold for a few years. Especially a solo trip to the draft is on hold and may never happen. Cowheard reported that the NFL is going to move it around the country after this year.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I too want too party w other die hard fans. Jealous. But not putting much stock in it concerning Ram insight. However, next year I will be there and swear on this board I have insider info. Run up the tab and send me the bill Bro.

Alan

Legend
Lewkain suffering from a head injury:
Lots of crazy stuff.
Welcome to the ROD Lew! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Good thing you decided to join our little community because we're just the group to drive those crazy notions out of your head. ;)
images

“The essence of community, its heart and soul, is the non-monetary exchange of value; things we do and share because we care for others, and for the good of the place.”
Dee Hock