Softli with some interesting comments about Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Man o man am I glad that we have ROD and some serious minded football folks so we can avoid all the energy that we would have wasted worrying about a non-existent issue trumpeted by another media personality. I thought the national guys were bad, but I guess we can't really rely too much on the local ones either.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
Elmgrovegnome said:
Man o man, to think that Pead and Watkins could have easily been Bobby Wagner instead. What could have been.

Should have been Lavonte David instead of Pead. :|

That was the pick I wanted too.

But, I'm still in Pead's corner. I hope he kicks ass here in St. Louis.

I still have hope for Pead. That said, if he ends up busting (and it's premature to say that he will), we should never draft anyone from Cincinnati again.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have preferred DR over Pead since we drafted them. Something about the fact that Janoris played against him in college and said he was unstoppable, even before knowing they had both been drafted by the Rams. People need to stop thinking too much about how high a player was drafted and trust what they see on the field. If DR can develop his pass pro/rec game, he will be more than fine. Pead should talk less, play more. Show me something kid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2