Softli: Why Pettis might win the #2 WR job

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
Does he ever say Pettis might win #2?

Did I miss it?
Not that I heard, but I didn't listen to all of it. I've filled my Softli quota for the week.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Pettis is a bad mama-jamma. Dude has hands like glue, and great body control. He did drop a couple last week, but guys like Roddy White and Wes Welker drop balls too, that happens. Pettis may not offer flashy speed or 'game breaking' ability, but he's a damn fine pass catcher--and he knows where the first down marker is, and that's something sorely needed out there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Warner4Prez said:
Pettis is a bad mama-jamma. Dude has hands like glue, and great body control. He did drop a couple last week, but guys like Roddy White and Wes Welker drop balls too, that happens. Pettis may not offer flashy speed or 'game breaking' ability, but he's a damn fine pass catcher--and he knows where the first down marker is, and that's something sorely needed out there.
lol. Lots of motown references being thrown around here lately.

[mp3]http://djphilippeb.free.fr/carl.mp3[/mp3]