Softli & Slater: Jenkins should have been DROY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[rp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2013/02/02042013125930.mp3[/rp3]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101sports.com/templates/audio_player.php?a=12621&type=s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101sports.com/templates/audi ... 621&type=s</a>

Speeps

Starter
I concur. He had 73 tackles as a Rookie Corner back, and lead the NFL in non defensive TD's. I don't see how Luke's performance was better than Jenkins.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I agree.

JJ was the shit. Talent OFF-THE-CHARTS.

Could turn into a Pro Bowl corner if he totally commits himself. I was happy we drafted him,,, even though he was a FL gator. I knew this kid was a total badass in college (gators are almost always on TV here obviously). He was BY FAR the best player on the gators when he was there.

Hopefully Fish can keep him on the straight. I think they are a good pairing. Add in Cortland's veteran presence and I'm thinking we have the ingredients for a tasty Jenks future.

4 FUCKING TDS ... BTW

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I like Softli, think he is pretty knowledgable, but I don't like the other guy... I've heard him on 101 before, he seems to state the obvious and brings very few of his own ideas to the table

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams24/7 said:
I like Softli, think he is pretty knowledgable, but I don't like the other guy... I've heard him on 101 before, he seems to state the obvious and brings very few of his own ideas to the table
We should kick his ass then.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
X said:
rams24/7 said:

I'm strongly considering minoring in journalism while I'm at school so I can come to STL and take many of the STL sports journalist's jobs :hehe: . I'm rational enough, and I'm not any more of a homer than these guys are. And most importantly I know the Rams better...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
rams24/7 said:
X said:
rams24/7 said:

I'm strongly considering minoring in journalism while I'm at school so I can come to STL and take many of the STL sports journalist's jobs :hehe: . I'm rational enough, and I'm not any more of a homer than these guys are. And most importantly I know the Rams better...

And if you get confused or don't know what to do you can do what the guys in STL do anyway. Glean info off of internet message boards to use in an article. :nono:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
He certainly made a strong case for it.