Softli: Rams may have a sleeper at running back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When Coach Fisher was asked about Richardson he responded, “I think if he continues with what he’s doing, I think he’s got a chance. I don’t know if we would get him involved in special teams just because the running and the striding thing, but from a back stand point I think he has a chance, yeah.”

“He has great speed, vision, very explosive. He’s tough, he can run inside, he can run outside. He runs the entire offense. He gives us speed he can get to the edge and set up the outside zone. He got good tracking ability on the inside zone, and good vision”, Fisher added.

In every NFL preseason, there is a player that turns heads with very good production and skills that force that team to keep them on the roster, while the other 31 teams wait for them to place that player on waivers at the cut to 53. While Richardson struggled early in training camp with a hamstring issues, he has emerged just in time for the first game against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday. Keep an eye on this short but stout running back and possible kick returner, once healthy. Richardson has the talent to play at this level and just might, just might be the Rams preseason darling.

FULL ARTICLE: http://tonysoftli.com/?nid=28&sid=15746568

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
Rams running back: Softli may be asleep.
“He has a soft palette, apnea, very fat. He’s a drooler, he can sleep on his back, he can sleep on his side. He takes up the entire bed. He's very vocal because he snores like a wildebeest, and he has that restless leg syndrome thing," Rams running back added.

Anonymous

X said:
zn said:
Rams running back: Softli may be asleep.
“He has a soft palette, apnea, very fat. He’s a drooler, he can sleep on his back, he can sleep on his side. He takes up the entire bed. He's very vocal because he snores like a wildebeest, and he has that restless leg syndrome thing," Rams running back added.

Yep. Sounds like a sleeper.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think Richardson could win the kick returner job and possibly get touches as a third down back.