Softli on O-Line, FA, & Verner : Is Saffold Worth $8mil/yr.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Tony Softli comments on the end Rodger Saffold’s run in St. Louis. Is $8 million per year too much for Saffold? Softli talks about the Top 3 OT’s in the draft, Verner, and Free Agency

Listen to Softli Interview

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I'm glad teams like Oakland exist! The Raiders are the medieval jester of National Football League!

Dr180

UDFA
Oakland is $64 million under the cap. I know league wide the average is 95% of the cap must be spent, so they'll probably sign some mediocre guys to some ridiculous contracts.

fearsomefour

Legend
Oakland is $64 million under the cap. I know league wide the average is 95% of the cap must be spent, so they'll probably sign some mediocre guys to some ridiculous contracts.
I don't know. They resign their OT add Saffold and Shwartz and along Wis at C have a pretty good line.
They could sign Byrd the CB of their choice add a WR and Taint at RB and still have money.
If they sign guys just to sign guys they are dumb. They are in the nice position of being able to overpay and front load a little if they really want someone.
It will be interesting to see what they do. Do they make smart decisions or do they go the way of the Snider Redskins....just sign every vet you can. It is the first time post Al the management has had the ability to sign guys.