Softli doesn't think Dahl's comments are that big of a deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[101]96738350[/101]
<a class="postlink" href="https://soundcloud.com/101sports/tony-softli-doesnt-think-craig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://soundcloud.com/101sports/tony-s ... hink-craig</a>

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Re: Softli doesn't think Dahl's comments are that big of a d

This>>Bite me Dahl..Gotta love the Rams..they takea no BullShit NOW
Edit...one more thing..I'll bet Les's left nut (provided he still has it) the Rams sweep the whiney little shits!

Craig Dahl's comments that the St. Louis Rams used tips off film to help stop the San Francisco 49ers' offense last season has drawn a harsh response from outspoken former teammate Cortland Finnegan.

More on ESPN.com

ESPN.com's Mike Sando wonders why 49ers safety Craig Dahl would publicly discuss his former team's strategy against his current team. Blog

Dahl, a starter for the Rams at safety last season, signed with the 49ers as a free agent this offseason. He told CSNBayArea.com that St. Louis "had a few tips off of film that we were able to differentiate between run and pass early," giving the Rams an "added benefit on defense."

Dahl's claims caught the eye of Finnegan, a starting cornerback on the Rams, who responded with a Twitter message Wednesday to ProFootballTalk.com, which was published by the website.

"Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at," he wrote.

He followed that up later with a tweet vowing that the Rams' offense would target Dahl to exploit the 49ers' defense this season.

"Craig Dahl we know how you play thanks for the tips we know who to attack early and often," he wrote.

While the Rams finished with a 7-8-1 record last season, they played the 49ers to a tie and beat them in overtime in the other meeting. The 49ers averaged 18.5 points in the two games against the Rams, down from their 25.7 average in the other 14 regular-season games.

Dahl says now that he's a member of the Niners, he's already told his new coaches of the previous tendencies.

"It's been addressed and corrected," Dahl said. "They knew most of it before I even got here, and it's reconfirming. It's just ongoing, self-studying and self-scouting stuff. Got that cleared up, too."

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

EastRam late to the party:
This>>Bite me Dahl..Gotta love the Rams..they takea no BS NOW
Edit...one more thing..I'll bet Les's left nut (provided he still has it) the Rams sweep the whiney little shytes!

Where you been? Not hiding from the ex or you? :peek:

EastRam

Pro Bowler

albefree69 said:
EastRam late to the party:
This>>Bite me Dahl..Gotta love the Rams..they takea no BS NOW
Edit...one more thing..I'll bet Les's left nut (provided he still has it) the Rams sweep the whiney little shytes!

Where you been? Not hiding from the ex or you? :peek:

Work work work...have littel time to jump in and say boo

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

EastRam said:
This>>Bite me Dahl..Gotta love the Rams..they takea no BullShit NOW
Edit...one more thing..I'll bet Les's left nut (provided he still has it) the Rams sweep the whiney little shits!

Craig Dahl's comments that the St. Louis Rams used tips off film to help stop the San Francisco 49ers' offense last season has drawn a harsh response from outspoken former teammate Cortland Finnegan.

More on ESPN.com

ESPN.com's Mike Sando wonders why 49ers safety Craig Dahl would publicly discuss his former team's strategy against his current team. Blog

Dahl, a starter for the Rams at safety last season, signed with the 49ers as a free agent this offseason. He told CSNBayArea.com that St. Louis "had a few tips off of film that we were able to differentiate between run and pass early," giving the Rams an "added benefit on defense."

Dahl's claims caught the eye of Finnegan, a starting cornerback on the Rams, who responded with a Twitter message Wednesday to ProFootballTalk.com, which was published by the website.

"Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at," he wrote.

He followed that up later with a tweet vowing that the Rams' offense would target Dahl to exploit the 49ers' defense this season.

"Craig Dahl we know how you play thanks for the tips we know who to attack early and often," he wrote.

While the Rams finished with a 7-8-1 record last season, they played the 49ers to a tie and beat them in overtime in the other meeting. The 49ers averaged 18.5 points in the two games against the Rams, down from their 25.7 average in the other 14 regular-season games.

Dahl says now that he's a member of the Niners, he's already told his new coaches of the previous tendencies.

"It's been addressed and corrected," Dahl said. "They knew most of it before I even got here, and it's reconfirming. It's just ongoing, self-studying and self-scouting stuff. Got that cleared up, too."

I still have it. It's on top of your head......cuz I'm nuts over you lol. Reach up and gimme a scratch. :hehe:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

:good1:
This will learn you not to make a hit and run post again. :rofl:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

LesBaker said:
I still have it. It's on top of your head......cuz I'm nuts over you lol. Reach up and gimme a scratch. :hehe:

There's such a thing as being a little TOO familiar. :peek: