Softli 1-0 so far ... has us 1-1 after Sunday though.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101sports.com/2013/09/08/rams-destined-10-win-season/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101sports.com/2013/09/08/ram ... in-season/</a>

Here are his predictions before the Arizona game...

Sept. 8 vs. Arizona – Win

Sept. 15 at Atlanta – Loss

Sept. 22 at Dallas – Win

Sept. 26 vs. San Francisco – Win

First quarter: 3-1 record

Oct. 6 vs. Jacksonville – Win

Oct. 13 at Houston – Loss

Oct. 20 at Carolina – Loss

Oct. 28 vs. Seattle – Win

Second quarter: 2-2 record

Nov. 3 vs. Tennessee – Win

Nov. 10 at Indianapolis – Win

Bye

Nov. 24 vs. Chicago – Win

Dec. 1 at San Francisco – Loss

Third quarter: 3-1 record

Dec. 8 at Arizona – Win

Dec. 15 vs. New Orleans – Loss

Dec. 22 vs. Tampa Bay – Win

Dec. 29 at Seattle – Loss

FINAL RECORD: 10-6

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101sports.com/2013/09/08/rams-destined-10-win-season/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101sports.com/2013/09/08/ram ... in-season/</a>

jjab360

Legend
We'll see. The Falcons are banged up, lost some key pieces on the offensive line, and might be lacking confidence right now.

That being said, there's a lot of talent on that team, it's gonna be a good game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lockdnram21 said:
I think we will beat carolina and new Orleans
I do too. I think Carolina will be the tougher of the two though.
Brees is probably still shell-shocked from the 32 oz can of whoop-ass Chris Long put on him last time we met.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I guess I'm not very high on Atlanta. I think they take a step back this year. They are old and slow at a lot of positions.

Ryan is a fine QB, but I think Bradford will be better than him once he cleans up the boneheaded mistakes. They are very similar type QBs. Ryan is clearly ahead of Bradford right now. I just think Sam will pass him eventually, and right now on a good day Sam can stay right with Ryan.

The huge thing is Roddy White having a high ankle sprain. That makes the skill position weapons very even. I think Cook is better than Gonzo right now. But they do have Julio and he is better than anything the Rams have.

The Rams are better on both lines. I think that is being overlooked a bit by outsiders.

If this game was in STL, I would love our chances. Atlanta at home will make it much tougher, they have been great on their own turf.

Still, there is a high probability that 3 NFC teams don't repeat in the playoffs, and my guess is that out of Washiington, SF, Seattle, GB, Minny, Atlanta, the teams most likely not to make it are Minny Washington, and Atlanta.

Simba

Rookie
max said:
I guess I'm not very high on Atlanta. I think they take a step back this year. They are old and slow at a lot of positions.

Ryan is a fine QB, but I think Bradford will be better than him once he cleans up the boneheaded mistakes. They are very similar type QBs. Ryan is clearly ahead of Bradford right now. I just think Sam will pass him eventually, and right now on a good day Sam can stay right with Ryan.

The huge thing is Roddy White having a high ankle sprain. That makes the skill position weapons very even. I think Cook is better than Gonzo right now. But they do have Julio and he is better than anything the Rams have.

The Rams are better on both lines. I think that is being overlooked a bit by outsiders.

If this game was in STL, I would love our chances. Atlanta at home will make it much tougher, they have been great on their own turf.

Still, there is a high probability that 3 NFC teams don't repeat in the playoffs, and my guess is that out of Washiington, SF, Seattle, GB, Minny, Atlanta, the teams most likely not to make it are Minny Washington, and Atlanta.

In past against a good TE we had a lot of problems.Can we stop Gonzo with Ogletree/Ray Ray?Or are we going to play a nickel defense?