Sofi stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
On vacation-dropped by Sofi stadium. It was all locked up but cool to see.
1656970374941.jpeg

1656970401242.jpeg

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife and I toured the stadium on 9/10/21, which was 2 days before the week 1 matchup vs the Bears. Wish we would have been in town for the game, but we couldn't extend our vaction that long. The stadium is amazing. It is by far the best stadium I have ever been to.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
My wife and I toured it last month. I had her shoot a video of me running Coop's back shoulder TD route in that corner of the end zone. It was fun. I also liked being in the locker room where we've seen so many victory speeches.

My wife is a Cowboys fan so I took her through Jerry's World and I have one suggestion in comparison: I wish they had murals of historic Ram games, players, and coaches. I get that we share it w the Chargers and that it's a mixed use facility. But, c'mon man....celebrate the precious memories!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My wife is a Cowboys fan so I took her through Jerry's World and I have one suggestion in comparison: I wish they had murals of historic Ram games, players, and coaches. I get that we share it w the Chargers and that it's a mixed use facility. But, c'mon man....celebrate the precious memories!!!!
I concur here being that I've been to the Cowboy facility multiple times, IMO, we need to see the fearsome foursome, George Allen, Chuck Knox, Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow, Jack Youngblood & Dave Elmendorf just to name a few.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I concur here being that I've been to the Cowboy facility multiple times, IMO, we need to see the fearsome foursome, George Allen, Chuck Knox, Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow, Jack Youngblood & Dave Elmendorf just to name a few.
Allow me to add to that as someone who grew up in the Long Beach and moved to Missouri in 74. The St Louis Rams also need to be celebrated in that building. Heck, they can use digital art that they can change regularly.

dang

Legend
Allow me to add to that as someone who grew up in the Long Beach and moved to Missouri in 74. The St Louis Rams also need to be celebrated in that building. Heck, they can use digital art that they can change regularly.
Has there been another franchise that had won an NFL championship in 3 different cities?

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

Crews searching for body in artificial lake by SoFi Stadium​

Firefighters search the artificial lake outside SoFi Stadium after receiving reports of a body in the water.

Firefighters are searching the artificial lake outside SoFi Stadium after receiving reports of a body found in the water Wednesday morning.
Emergency crews were called to the stadium in Inglewood just after 6 a.m., according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department, and began a water rescue at Lake Park. Details about what prompted the call were not immediately available.
KTTV Channel 11 is reporting that authorities have surveillance footage of a person jumping into the lake and not coming out. Aerial footage of the lake on Wednesday morning showed emergency crews set up around the body of water and preparing a dive team to search the area.
The Inglewood Police Department did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Lake Park sits south of the stadium and the 5.5-acre lake holds approximately 11 million gallons of water, according to the stadium developers.
Both the Rams and Chargers call SoFi Stadium home.
The 70,240-seat stadium sits next to the Forum, and construction broke ground in November 2016. SoFi Stadium cost at least $5 billion and has been called the most expensive stadium built in the U.S., but it is the site of a handful of deaths during its construction.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Elmendorf - lol. I had a few photos a autographs way back in the day. He was one of them. Might have been a nice collectible now a days that The Rams made it back.
Like The Brown Bro’s , I liked The Youngblood Brothers. Jack & Jim.Nolan was the best Player to Ever watch up High(view,stands) because of how he attack each play.He would ALWAYS pick the right whole.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m PISSED at myself, because a Ram Great walked into SOFI before me.I was actually one of the first ones to go into SOFI as a fan last year.
The Rams treat The Fans Great!! They were 1 hour late opening up SOFI for the OTA’s.Walking in was an Old Rams Legend.He was with his family & going down an escalator.His family was with & I kept trying to figure out who he was.He was a large man in his 70’s .
No one knew exactly where they were going & brand new everything.Workers we’re not set up at all.Used one of there first credit cards machines to buy a beer & sparkling drink.
The story goes though I was walking in & came across the Ram Legend & said you played for The Rams a long time ago.He said yes a very long time ago.SAD I didn’t ask him his name & probably will never know who he was.I’m not that guy that goes looking for Stars or that AWH Guy. I do enjoy those stories and times though when they happen. The Fact is he was For Sure a Childhood Hero & would have been COOL if I just said. Can I ask you your name please in front of his family when he was walking down the stairs as I was the first Ram Fan he came across as a Rams Fan himself for the first time at SOFI Stadium.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Crews searching for body in artificial lake by SoFi Stadium​

Firefighters search the artificial lake outside SoFi Stadium after receiving reports of a body in the water.

Firefighters are searching the artificial lake outside SoFi Stadium after receiving reports of a body found in the water Wednesday morning.
Emergency crews were called to the stadium in Inglewood just after 6 a.m., according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department, and began a water rescue at Lake Park. Details about what prompted the call were not immediately available.
KTTV Channel 11 is reporting that authorities have surveillance footage of a person jumping into the lake and not coming out. Aerial footage of the lake on Wednesday morning showed emergency crews set up around the body of water and preparing a dive team to search the area.
The Inglewood Police Department did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Lake Park sits south of the stadium and the 5.5-acre lake holds approximately 11 million gallons of water, according to the stadium developers.
Both the Rams and Chargers call SoFi Stadium home.
The 70,240-seat stadium sits next to the Forum, and construction broke ground in November 2016. SoFi Stadium cost at least $5 billion and has been called the most expensive stadium built in the U.S., but it is the site of a handful of deaths during its construction.

Went to a concert in the concert Hall. What a Cool Venue for Music. Cheap tickets & a lot of great shows.

YouTube Center ? $40 to park.Smaller size venue. Easy to get in & out of.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nolan was the best Player to Ever watch up High(view,stands) because of how he attack each play.He would ALWAYS pick the right whole.
Nolan Cromwell was a wishbone QB at Kansas when the Rams drafted him. Don Klosterman sure recognized talent and drafted well for years. Cromwell was a great athlete although the drop of the interception in the Super Bowl against the Steelers still lingers in the very name.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nolan Cromwell was a wishbone QB at Kansas when the Rams drafted him. Don Klosterman sure recognized talent and drafted well for years. Cromwell was a great athlete although the drop of the interception in the Super Bowl against the Steelers still lingers in the very name.
Rod Perry needed to grow a 1/4 inch as well.
I see Nick Scott having a little of that vision late last season.