Soccer Ref beheaded.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What the fuck is up with soccer?
People take that shit WAY too seriously.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We seriously need to take the violence out of the NFL and instead become more civil like the rest of the world. I dream of a day when our favorite sport emulates that of the sophistication showed by all who are not evil Americans. Urine bomb anyone?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This sounds utterly ridiculous to me. I want some verification of this story.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stranger said:

Sadly, it's true. You won't have to look far to find all the info you could want.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RamFan503 said:
We seriously need to take the violence out of the NFL and instead become more civil like the rest of the world. I dream of a day when our favorite sport emulates that of the sophistication showed by all who are not evil Americans. Urine bomb anyone?

:sly: :sly: :sly:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Stranger said:
I've seen this story from mulitple very credible sources. It's absolutely terrible. For those who don't know apparently a player fouled. He was given a red card by the ref. The player attacked the ref. The ref (who was a full foot shorter than the player) pulled out a knife to protect himself and in the ensuing ruckus the player got the knife stuck in his chest. The player's family then tied up the ref and tortured him. When they found out that the player had died they then killed him. They apparently quartered him and beheaded him. They stuck his head on a spike and left it in the soccer stadium.

And you thought the replacement refs were bad...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Stranger said:

Well, if you go on Deadspin.com they have a link to the liveleak video of his autopsy where they're putting his head back on. If that's proof enough hahaha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Stranger said:

Well, if you go on Deadspin.com they have a link to the liveleak video of his autopsy where they're putting his head back on. If that's proof enough hahaha.
Yeah... that's definitely not for everyone.

:hellzno:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
LOL yeah, I figure probably not a good idea to even post the link. :tooth:

…..

Legend
You guys remember several years ago when a Columbian player scored an own goal, kicked the ball into his own net, giving the other team a victory and Columbia was eliminated from the World Cup?

They gunned the guy down 2 days after he got back home.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dog said:
You guys remember several years ago when a Columbian player scored an own goal, kicked the ball into his own net, giving the other team a victory and Columbia was eliminated from the World Cup?

Unreal.

Life -- find one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dog said:

Yeah. The guy was hugely respected in his own country too. Lots of speculation that the cartel had everything to do with it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dudes name was Escobar, but not related to Pablo Escobar. There was a 30 for 30 about it not long ago. It was an argument outside a bar. Doubtful it was gang related but u never know. They have surveillance video of it from afar.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2