Sobering stat on twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
the last time the Rams made the playoffs was in 2004. Since then, every NFC team has made the playoffs at least twice, including the Lions.

There is futility, and then there is the last decade of Football in St. Louis.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That must mean we are due for a playoff run next season

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
10 years.

sbgp06u.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
the last time the Rams made the playoffs was in 2004. Since then, every NFC team has made the playoffs at least twice, including the Lions.

Is something going to magically change now that you posted this?

What is it with posts like these that just rub in the depression? As if fans aren't frustrated enough.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They jinx the streak. Good or bad streak... Don't matter. So hopefully he jinxed it and the streak will be broken.

Not that I believe that stuff...

moklerman

Warner-phile
On the topic of stats, guess the only QB to post a perfect passer rating this year?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller...Bueller...

You guessed it, it's Geno Smith of your J.E.T.S., Jets, Jets, Jets.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the topic of stats, guess the only QB to post a perfect passer rating this year?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller...Bueller...

I wonder if Geno is salvageable.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I wonder if Geno is salvageable.
I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be better than what he's looked like up 'til now but that's not saying much. It's easy to just think he sucks but he has flashed at times so maybe so. I certainly don't think he was put in a good situation. I'm not a fan but I don't think his book is written.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

I have not looked this up, but I betcha you'll see the same or similar stat for the Raiders.... which is the "other" team to be a victim of the Goodhell ire.

Oh wait, it's all just a coincidence. Move along, these patterns are not really ones the intelligent fan is supposed to consider.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller...Bueller...

Apparently he's the only QB in NFL history to post a perfect passer rating and a passer rating of 0 in the same season.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Perhaps they can gain momentum from 19 points scored in the final 3 games.

That's the key point going into the off season. If anyone had any doubt about where the Rams need to focus, this made it beyond obvious. And it's not just the lack of points but the constant 3 and outs that make things so tough for our D. Get a few first downs, PLEASE!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That's the key point going into the off season. If anyone had any doubt about where the Rams need to focus, this made it beyond obvious. And it's not just the lack of points but the constant 3 and outs that make things so tough for our D. Get a few first downs, PLEASE!!

Why did we give up on Stacy so early on the season? He could move the chains and at least get us into 3rd and convertibles with a couple of solid carries early on! I love Mason - I think he's a future star in this league and he's our best back, but sometimes you need 3 yards and a cloud of dust.