So....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Just so you all know.

My heart can't take 15 more games and the playoffs.

Can we please blow out a few teams!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No doubt. Maybe a few less fluke plays too?

jap

Legend
EastRam said:
Just so you all know.

My heart can't take 15 more games and the playoffs.

Can we please blow out a few teams!

The young kids have to get used to regular season game speed and get in sync first.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was a good game for our young Rams...They learned this is the NFL and all teams come to play and can smack you in the mouth..

The Colts kept the wrong coach and QB..Just sayin

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Bradfords rookie year, wasn't there a similar play where a cardinal player knocked a ball out from behind on the way to a sure touchdown.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Sgt. Ram said:
Bradfords rookie year, wasn't there a similar play where a cardinal player knocked a ball out from behind on the way to a sure touchdown.

Yes. Clifton Ryan recovered a fumble, I think, ran it back all the way to the Arizona 1, where he was promptly stripped of the ball.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Lesson said:
Sgt. Ram said:

Yes. Clifton Ryan recovered a fumble, I think, ran it back all the way to the Arizona 1, where he was promptly stripped of the ball.
Only this time, there was more time in the game to recover from it, and the easy Fitzgerald TD.