So ........... yeah.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What I notice about Jenkins this year is he's playing the player way more. Which has lead to more PI calls. Last year he was playing the QB's eyes more. Now sometimes he got in trouble with that but he he did have the pick 6's. I'm inclined to think he needs to be somewhere in the middle. You don't want to take away his natural ability to play the ball but you don't want him taking to many bad gambles either. I'm not sure if that's Walton or what. I think he has all the tools. So maybe it's coaching, maybe it's changes to the scheme a bit. I don't know. His overall coverage this year is proabbly better but not the game changer he was last year.
Finnegan is just not as good this year. No clue why. Injury, age, don't know. But we need more talent at the position I think. I freaking hate Sherman but no matter what I think he can play. Point being-The better 1:1 DB's we have the better our D will be overall.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
If Matthews is available, I pick him. That's just a no brainer in terms of talent and need. Otherwise I certainly would trade down.

Of course Fisher loves to have big athletic DTs on his front, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got him.

Heck I get excited thinking about Nix and Brockers together.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
He sure did. That's why to me if the Rams should fall so low, he's an obvious pick.

But heck, I'm still holding out hope for this season.