So Why Is Walton Still Our Dc?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I wonder if the Seahawks were ready to run Carroll out of town after he went 7-9 then 7-9? He went through Hasslebeck, Whitehurst, T. Jackson and Matt Flynn before hitting on Wilson. He inherited a 5 win team which doesn't sound like much but I think the difference between a 5 win team in 2009 who was in the playoffs in 2007 is more of a case of getting things back on track than the 2 win team in 2011 that hadn't been to the playoffs since 2004. There are already many pieces in place and with another strong draft, there's a chance the Rams have a winning season next year.

Fisher made it past the fluke stage that Spagnuolo tricked us all with and now the team is apparently being built with a strong foundation and as soon as the depth is taken care of, the Rams will be on their way.

NorCalRamFan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
McD? who are you talking about?

And you do get the connection with Walton right? He was indeed an assistant on Jim Schwartz' staff in Detroit. The same Jim Schwartz who was Fisher's DC in Tennessee prior to getting his Head Coaches gig in Detroit. So the defense they ran was virtually the same as Fisher runs here./
Meant Williams, then Ryan, then Walton. Not sure how McD got in their.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Meant Williams, then Ryan, then Walton. Not sure how McD got in their.
I'd have liked to see G.Wiiliams get another shot here. Looks like Tennessee's staff is staying together though, so no shot there.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's my opinion that you may be taking this too seriously.

Please note the following is also opinion;
Football coaches and dictators share more qualities than you may think.
And I "may think" Ceasar was a closet coach,or that Wal Mart Managers are more prone to toenail fungus
Maybe you'd like to reference the Issue of Psychology Today you read that in cuz I think ballerinas and stevedores have more in common,I read that somewhere ,I wrote it down and then I read it, which intuititvely I kinda think has even MORE in common with your second claim of symmetry.
FYI Coaches are just people ,not a breed apart just people doin a job other people like watch. They varry from one to another liek we all do some are short ,tall ,smart ,cunning ,dumb

BUTCHA KNOW I have done an informal survey and NFL coaches are prone to Dihydrogen Monoxide abuse,so they are different that way.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Later in the season coach Fisher started to call the defense, right? He's still going to do whatever he can to help the team win, but he'll still try to save face as well.

Walton will be given every opportunity to figure it out (maybe even more than he deserves) before a change will be made.
That is supposedly false.

Supposedly Fisher has always been involved in the defensive game planning and only later in the season he became more involved. When asked about taking over the play calling Fisher responded, "Whoever said that has no idea what they are talking about."

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Just a note: It was reported and confirmed by players that there were some terminology changes brought by Walton.

So, let me get this straight. Out of everything I posted, the only thing you want to comment on is how SOME of the terminology changed? Thanks for clearing that up for us.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
And I "may think" Ceasar was a closet coach,or that Wal Mart Managers are more prone to toenail fungus
Maybe you'd like to reference the Issue of Psychology Today you read that in cuz I think ballerinas and stevedores have more in common,I read that somewhere ,I wrote it down and then I read it, which intuititvely I kinda think has even MORE in common with your second claim of symmetry.
FYI Coaches are just people ,not a breed apart just people doin a job other people like watch. They varry from one to another liek we all do some are short ,tall ,smart ,cunning ,dumb

BUTCHA KNOW I have done an informal survey and NFL coaches are prone to Dihydrogen Monoxide abuse,so they are different that way.

It's my opinion is that you are definitely taking this too seriously, but it's a fact that you're very entertaining.

Kudos.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
So, let me get this straight. Out of everything I posted, the only thing you want to comment on is how SOME of the terminology changed? Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Ummm..U want me to go there? I will. Yes out of everything you posted thats all I had to comment on. Glad I could help clear things up for ya.