So who (No Trades) will the Rams pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Thursday can NOT get here soon enough! For a long time there was no doubt in my mind that Brandon Scherff was going to be the Rams top pick but these last couple of weeks I have been going back and forth on a few different players (Scherff, Parker, Peat, Flowers, etc) and I am glad it will finally come to a conclusion in TWO days! Can you tell me who you think the Rams will end up picking with their top pick?

I am going back to my original thought with Scherff! He may not be the sexiest pick (And, he may not even be available but we can say that about all the top prospects) but I think he would be an instant starter for the Rams at a definite position of need and I LOVE his attitude (MEAN & NASTY!) and the fact that he doesn't ever seem to stop until the whistle blows! I really like Parker but I still think the Rams WR position is in pretty good shape with Britt, Quick, Austin, Bailey, Givens, etc while their OL seems to be a real question mark right now! I will admit that I would change my pick to Cooper or White if one of them were available but I just don't see that happening.

V3

Hall of Fame
Scherff will go to the Giants, IMO. I think the Rams try to trade down or take Parker.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'd be happy with any of the options mentioned in this thread so far, quite frankly.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With "No Trades", Has to be Scheriff ( IF he's their!) IF not then Parker!! IF there where trades there are several options!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if no trades then Scherff is probably off the board and the Rams won't be able to move down to get good OT value. So I'll go with Parker or White, whichever of them falls to 10.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it is Peat I will vomit followed by copious amounts of drinking. The liquor cabinet is ready.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think it's Peat. He's a better run blocker than most folks think, he comes from Stanford, so he's coming from a Pro style system and theirs is a run heavy system and he's even better in pass pro which we desperately need on the right side.

Taking Peat means we can spend the money on LG Mathis in a post draft trade with Philly and we move Saffold back to his best position of RG.

C'mon. An OL of GRob, Mathis, Jones, Saffold, Peat would be an order of magnitude better than last year's line and WAAAY more stout up the middle which was the weakness.