So, who is our new DC going to be?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I hate to have to eat this pie, but Williams will be out for at least as season, as the NFL PR machine steamrolls this story and their desired ends. So, I guess a more positive view would be to start to dicuss who will fill our DC role. I don't know who that's going to be yet, but I say that Fisher hires someone from the outside. Thoughts?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hard to say so much is going in between suspension (indefinitely?),a major fine,resigning or firing...would Chuck Cecil or McGinnis get the nod? There isn't one available outside name that comes to mind right now.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I assume we will have to promote from within, are there any quality DC's left on the market that will fit the scheme?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
So pissed about this the only name that comes to mind is Lawrence Marmie.

Maybe it's because the last time I was this pissed he was the DC.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Yamahopper said:
So pissed about this the only name that comes to mind is Lawrence Marmie.

Maybe it's because the last time I was this pissed he was the DC.
LMAO :lmao:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hear Spags is avail-...wait. Nevermind.

IDK who's out there. Bring back Flajole if nothing else.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
You've gotta think it's going to be Cecil or McGinnis- Fisher will have plenty of time with the D too.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
PFT is reporting that McGinnis would likely take over DC duties if Williams were to be suspended. One would have to assume the same if Williams was fired. At least for the season.

I know PFT had Les Sneed on today. Not sure if he said McGinnis would step in or they are getting it from a different source.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
PFT is reporting that McGinnis would likely take over DC duties if Williams were to be suspended. One would have to assume the same if Williams was fired. At least for the season.

I know PFT had Les Sneed on today. Not sure if he said McGinnis would step in or they are getting it from a different source.
I dunno. Maybe it would be Cecil instead.

Paul Kuharsky ‏ @espn_afcsouth
Presumption is Fisher would elevate McGinnis during a Williams suspension. But Fisher chose Cecil over McGinnis before.