So who gets the MVP of this terrible Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Avril has been the best, most disruptive hawk though Peyton has been Seattle's best player so far.

Who say you?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Anyone but wilson, my boss would be ridin his nuts even more if that happens

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone but wilson, my boss would be ridin his nuts even more if that happens

If Wilson would get it it would be a bigger joke than the year they gave it to Peyton when Grossman was clearly the Colts MVP.

RamsFan14

Starter
Well Russell Wilson has a TD now... Just watch it happen................... I'll go nuts if it does! The concept of a team sport will be thrown out the window imo if he wins.

For what it's worth, it is tough to say who should get MVP. It's been a great team effort on there part (unfortunately).

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
There are many players on the D that are way more deserving than anyone on O

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully PM gets it, but it will take a small miracle to happen

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Im saying Bruno Mars for MVP, he had the best performance in this one.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It was as much as a team win for Seattle as it was a team loss for Denver. No MVP should BR awarded...

Percy Harvin is my guess, though.

fearsomefour

Legend
Nice to see a D player get it. It was amazing, rushing TD, passing TD, return TD, FG, safety. Haha. Man Denver was just smoked from warmups on.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was watching towards the end of the 4th and thinking the same. Who's the MVP? Uhhhh....that one guy? No. The entire secondary? Can't do that.
Then this image came to mind...
th