So, who do you think put a hex on the Ram franchise?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So, who do you think put a hex on the Ram franchise?

• Todd Hewitt

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Kurt Warner

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Sometimes it really feels like the team is cursed.

I picked Warner, but I think that the Rams just broke their string of bad luck briefly when they had Warner. Look at their bad luck since before they moved to St. Louis. Now, look at it since Warner left. All that is left is a bunch of terrible luck and poor decisions by the organization.

I'm pretty sure there is not enough sage in the world that can be burned to lift this hex.

Here's my attempt:

I humbly beseech the gods of football. Please, oh please, you mighty powerful beings of all football existence, please lift the curse that has followed this organization. I know that we small, modest, and ordinary mortals don't deserve the help of such great and powerful beings which control the world of American football. Yet, we respectfully, and dutifully request that you lift this curse. We ask that you instead provide years of good luck to this otherwise lowly football organization. In turn, we shall honor you when they Rams win the superbowl and provide you with sage whenever asked.

Thank you in advance,

Brokeu91 and Rams fans everywhere