So, which PLAYER has most exceeded your ‘17 preseason expectations?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which player has most exceeded your ‘17 preseason expectations?

• Jared Goff. Night and day improvement over ‘16, huh?

• Todd Gurley. Another dramatic improvement, even some MVP whispers.

• Robert Woods. I expected a solid and steady #2 for Goff, but not a freaking beast!

Results are only viewable after voting.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@Rams43

you know me....It can only be the one and only...
Well Counselor, my choice is Jared Thomas Goff, I realize he's not exceeding your expectations, but he certainly is exceeding mine!

I concur

worst offense to first...never been done before...NEVER EVA

McVay is a close 2nd.

Woods has been this good....in college...I wanted the Rams to draft either him...Marquise Lee....and the way they played, basically injury prone, I didn't want JuJu....

We'll learn more about our line in the next 5 weeks. Cloney, whoever he was going against, made me nervous again.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Rams43

you know me....It can only be the one and only...

I concur

worst offense to first...never been done before...NEVER EVA

McVay is a close 2nd.

Woods has been this good....in college...I wanted the Rams to draft either him...Marquise Lee....and the way they played, basically injury prone, I didn't want JuJu....

We'll learn more about our line in the next 5 weeks. Cloney, whoever he was going against, made me nervous again.

That’s cool, Champ.

There is no wrong answer on this survey. Lol.

I emphasized players because if coaches were eligible, McVay would be a slam dunk winner in any survey.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I voted for Woods, but the player who - more than - exceeded my expectations is John Johnson III. I admit that I didn't particularly like the pick of JJ3 in the third round. I had high hopes for Maurice Alexander, and while I thought that a safety did have to be drafted, JJ3 was a little low on my list.

All he did was provide excellent coverage in the secondary and provide a boost when Alexander was cut.

JJ3, I was totally wrong about you, and I hope that you forgive me. I'll even bake you a cake or cookies. :p ;)