So where are we picking now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
10th?

This was the draft order before this week. Someone not as lazy as me figure this out.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-27-at-1.54.55-PM.png

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saints won, Giants lost, Vikings won, Falcons lost... So 10th right?

Rainram

Starter
I think trading up for certain players would cost too much. Looking beyond that, I think I'm firmly in the camp of trading down. (depending on Free Agency and roster moves before the draft).

V3

Hall of Fame
I still don't get why the Giants pick before we do since they beat us. Just going by SOS is bullshit. We played them and we got killed. That should mean, theoretically, they are the better team and, thus, pick after us.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That might be good for us.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I still don't get why the Giants pick before we do since they beat us. Just going by SOS is bullcrap. We played them and we got killed. That should mean, theoretically, they are the better team and, thus, pick after us.
It's the rules. Go figure.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I still don't get why the Giants pick before we do since they beat us. Just going by SOS is bullcrap. We played them and we got killed. That should mean, theoretically, they are the better team and, thus, pick after us.
How dare you use sound reasoning and question Goodell's method for determining the draft order! Blasphemy!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
How dare you use sound reasoning and question Goodell's method for determining the draft order! Blasphemy!
I don't think these are Goodell's rules, unless he's made changes since he was in there.

I'd have to say the answer to the question is because it's a 3 way tie at 6-10, and thus the head to head between us and the Giants isn't relevant (if it is anyway) and it goes by SOS, making us technically better since our 6-10 came against stronger teams.