So where are the fan camp reports?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
200.gif

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
You gotta give props to the guys in the STL, they always provided camp reports for us on the west coast.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Fan camp is going great this year.@LoyalRam suffered a minor hammy tweak during the
watermelon head drills.
@LACHAMP46 sprained his wrist during the" Throwing the beer bottle 20 rows down
to hit a Seahawk fan in the back of the head drill".We hope to have him back next week
but we're gonna keep him iced and play it day by day.
@DaveFan'51 is really coming on,showing very precise route running
during the "Halftime Streak" drills.Dave is coming off a two game suspension.
word has it that it was in fact for testing positive for a performance enhancing substance.
Dave has been quoted as saying he" had no idea that the blue pill was for enhancing performance."
Though those close to the family have reported that Mrs Dave had been seen recently grinning ear to ear.

Stayed Tuned for more Fan Camp reports as we will be reporting the facts as they come in.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They will trickle in. It may take some time for a die-hard camper to find this forum though. If I loved near Rams camp and had a lot of free time, I wouldn't be watching football practice everyday. There are other things to look at in LA. Other things to do too.

If I was in St. Louis, I would have been at training camp every chance I got.

I prefer the casual reports anyway. The lifers get too invested in making predictions or telling us what the coaches should be doing because they can figure it out better by sitting on the sidelines. Last year's reporting was pretty good. Just the facts.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Patience. I'm nursing a bad cold, and feel like crap, but still made the trip to Irvine. I'll be posting some of what I saw after I get home from church.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I thought there would be a few reports.
Sad- I should have gone. It was opening day & thought about how crowded it was last year & all the reports here.
I miss Ram Bill

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@DaveFan'51 is really coming on,showing very precise route running
during the "Halftime Streak" drills.Dave is coming off a two game suspension.
word has it that it was in fact for testing positive for a performance enhancing substance.
Dave has been quoted as saying he" had no idea that the blue pill was for enhancing performance."
Though those close to the family have reported that Mrs Dave had been seen recently grinning ear to ear.
" I have worked Hard all off Season to be more precise in my route running!"
" And as I told my personal coach( @LesBaker) My Wife told me the Little Blue Pills where vitamins and I had to take them 3 times a day!!" " That's why the suspension was only two weeks!"

Zero

Pro Bowler
" I have worked Hard all off Season to be more precise in my route running!"
" And as I told my personal coach( @LesBaker) My Wife told me the Little Blue Pills where vitamins and I had to take them 3 times a day!!" " That's why the suspension was only two weeks!"
LOL.You're the man Dave

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm waiting for the contact drill days yeah lol. Gonna be fun can't wait.