So... What's the word on Finnegan???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
CGI_Ram said:
Me: I think Finnegan hasn't been healthy all season.

.So let's judge him after the time off Dude doesn't go from good to crap in one offseason.

So let's judge him after the time off. We did...he had all of this off season to get healthy and when the 2013 season began Finnegan was on the field he looked like crap.

CGI when was the last time you & I saw Cortland as "good"? Maybe October ? of 2012.......???? After October late last season we saw some of that "Crap" word performance you mentioned earlier???

Something has happened here not sure what has happened to his ability to play Good. One thing I do know is our 50 million CB is not playing. That is not good and when he was on the field ...it was not good...everything ongoing with Finnegan is not good.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
It's a little too coincidental that he was getting punished by receivers and now is "injured." I hope he gets his shit together, because I love what he brings to the defense. And on an unrelated note, if he's being benched (as is my suspicion), it just goes to show that if Fisher thought Bradford (not the highest paid player on the team) wasn't the best option, he would bench him too. I know I've seen plenty of people on other forums saying that Fisher *has* to play him because of his salary.
I think the bigger question X is why you give a shit what people that stupid think.

He does "have to " play Sam BTW cuz if he doesn't we aint gonna win enough to keep Fishers job for him, not cuz Stan is so interventionist as to expect a coach who didn't draft a guy to make the contract worth it.

iced

BonifayRam said:
CGI_Ram said:
Me: I think Finnegan hasn't been healthy all season.

.So let's judge him after the time off Dude doesn't go from good to crap in one offseason.

So let's judge him after the time off. We did...he had all of this off season to get healthy and when the 2013 season began Finnegan was on the field he looked like crap.

CGI when was the last time you & I saw Cortland as "good"? Maybe October ? of 2012.......???? After October late last season we saw some of that "Crap" word performance you mentioned earlier???

Something has happened here not sure what has happened to his ability to play Good. One thing I do know is our 50 million CB is not playing. That is not good and when he was on the field ...it was not good...everything ongoing with Finnegan is not good.

He was injured late last season - I remember asking him about it at the Bucs game and I think the Miami game too

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Finnegan is an awesome blitzer. I wish we'd send him off the edge more and let Johnson keep his spot.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
mr.stlouis said:
Finnegan is an awesome blitzer. I wish we'd send him off the edge more and let Johnson keep his spot.
He used to be awesome last year - this year from what I saw he got stuffed everytime he tried the delayed blitz.
I think it was the Dallas game or maybe Atlanta, I just remember sayin to myself - quit blitzin his old azz, it is having no impact whatsoever

…..

Legend
Username said:
News Bot said:
Username said:
*There

Uhhh... Maybe I need to work less, and sleep more hahaha
0r m4y83 jOo need tO 5h|_|t ur m347 h01e.
lawleelawleelawllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

05-13_robot_dead.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: