so what's the verdict on Mr Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
He's far surpassed any expectations I've had for him. I'd be surprised if Hill gets the starting job back at this point

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't put that loss on him what's so ever.

This is squarely on the defence. Period
And Jared Cook he catches the TD we would have been in a position to run the ball and Davis probably doesn't throw second interception

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I have no problem with Hill starting in 2 weeks. If Davis had carried his great play in the 1st half into the 2nd half I think it would be a tough decision in 2 weeks. Hill deserves a chance. We've seen good from Davis and bad, but Hill shouldn't lose his job after throwing 1 bad pick and getting injured

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Looks like we found our qb... I'm gonna reserve the qb of the future phrase for a few weeks but he is legit.

They took him out of his groove, made him force it, isn't a future HoF, but if we put him in a position where he doesn't have to make up for our defensive failures we can win with him.

jec1521

UDFA
We've seen good from Davis and bad, but Hill shouldn't lose his job after throwing 1 bad pick and getting injured

Why do people keep saying this? Who cares what Hill deserves or doesn't deserve? We need to play whoever gives us the best chance to win, not worry about Shaun Hill's feelings.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He was good enough to win with, today.

But, I have a low tolerance level for interceptions. He had two bad ones.

Athos

Legend
Dropped Cook TD = + 4 points.
Stupid 4th and inches = + 3 points
Awful snap by Wells = + 3 points.

+ the 24 points we did have on the scoreboard and Davis netted our team 34 points and passed for 4 TDs.

Mistakes, officials, Scott Wells, etc, prevented us from getting there.

In other words, DAVIS IS OUR QB!

That was a ballsy effort by a 2 game starter. This is HIS team. Through and through. If our D doesn't suck it hard, we stick to the game plan and those picks don't happen imo. We run it on that pick 6, instead of pass.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Davis has the confidence and what it takes to be the Rams starting QB.
Sure he made a questionable rookie mistake on that pick 6 but those type of mistakes happen sometimes.
This is only his second NFL start and I think he's held his own.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I have no problem with Hill starting in 2 weeks. If Davis had carried his great play in the 1st half into the 2nd half I think it would be a tough decision in 2 weeks. Hill deserves a chance. We've seen good from Davis and bad, but Hill shouldn't lose his job after throwing 1 bad pick and getting injured

I don't want to see hill at all unless Davis gets hurt or is showing that he can't handle the preasure. The pick 6 was a bad read by him and the last play was a play of desperation. He was trying to make something happen even tho he had time on the clock. He needs to keep playing and learning.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He makes good decisions often, now this is the Cowboys defense he faced. I wanna see how he fares against the Whiners and beyond. His throws don't have a zip very often so that worries me especially against the Seahawks secondary.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Why do people keep saying this? Who cares what Hill deserves or doesn't deserve? We need to play whoever gives us the best chance to win, not worry about Shaun Hill's feelings.

What has Hill done to not deserve to start?

A55VA6

Legend
30/42, 327 yards, 3 TD's, 2 INT's. Without the INT's, that's pretty impressive. Bradford has like 1 or 2 300 yard games.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kid played great. Some defensive support we have a win. (sigh)