So what would you do with O line?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leave them alone is what I'd do. It's difficult for 5 guys to block 8 or 9. You want to help them then you need to develop a passing game that threatens the defense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Leave them alone is what I'd do. It's difficult for 5 guys to block 8 or 9. You want to help them then you need to develop a passing game that threatens the defense.
We could also start using some Multiple TE Sets to assist the Blocking and Create a down field threat that would cause the Opposing D to back off!

Rainram

Starter
Hire a better O line coach.
I tried giving Boudreau the benefit of the doubt early on in his stint with us. He started with some God-awful players.

But since then. We are talking some high end picks that don't produce, or even regress.

I'm no OLine guru...but I've reached the point where I'd move on from Boudreau.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Leave it the way it is its young and our QB has had plenty of time to throw the ball. Not all of Gurleys issues are oline related. Gurley is having some issues of his own too plus no one fears our passing game yet

The line is young. Very young.
They need to continue working together.
5 guys playing like 1. That's what we need.

I'd let them continue to develop.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I don't think the line has been all that bad. There is definite room for improvement. I'm not saying they don't need to step up and make more holes for Gurley. But the pass blocking has been quite good, and I don't think there is any line in the NFL that could consistently get push in the run game while being outnumbered nearly 2 to 1 in the box.

What this o-line needs is for Goff to develop to the point he can start, so that teams will stop stacking the box. Nobody is scared of Case Keenum. Full credit to Keenum for making just enough plays to win. But he'll never be a particularly dangerous QB, and this is the result. We also don't have a true #1 receiver. If we did, he would warrant attention even with a poor QB throwing to him. So that compounds the problem...

Agree with ALL These....way too soon...we're at the quarter pole....how many games together do this five have? 3?? Remember Brown got some time...in two games...

I tried giving Boudreau the benefit of the doubt early on in his stint with us. He started with some God-awful players.

But since then. We are talking some high end picks that don't produce, or even regress.

I'm no OLine guru...but I've reached the point where I'd move on from Boudreau.

Hire a better O line coach.
I'm not there...YET....but I have a problem with our #2 pick, going to an O-Line guru and appearing at this moment to be much improved..G-Rob has improved, esp. his pass blocking...If that's all LeCharles Bently, we need to hire that guy...